Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very few I keep safe. This is one of them. Just pure lemon flavor.

IMG_2652.JPG

IMG_2653.JPG

I'd like to see the full profile of that plant, chef . . . I have a very lemony little sativa that I'm trying to identify

very well done chef..........i can never get enough of your pics bro..always pure dank!!!

I am using what I used to use back in the day. Have been for about 9 months. GH micro and bloom only at 2tb/1tb per 1.5gal. 2tb micro only in veg. I use same ratio for everybody. Still works great. I don't PH water either, tap water.

Those look beautiful Chef!! So in The Hunt For Dank what has been your top few favorites?

maineharvest said:
Those look beautiful Chef!! So in The Hunt For Dank what has been your top few favorites?

This is gonna be a long hunt. But if I had too choose. Hmmm. Gotta say the purple wreck x blue moonshine. It just has too many good straits. Super easy to grow, the yields are fantastic, nugs are insanely dense and it smells and taste soo grapey, berry ish. You can see it has great colors also. And maybe the most important of all, frost level, I call it. She is def up there in the THC levels. Too have that and yield well, that is not a common trait.

Thanx

Very nice Chef! Alot of those look like Pre 98 Bubba, deep green leaves. Great work bro.

NorCalHal said:
Very nice Chef! Alot of those look like Pre 98 Bubba, deep green leaves. Great work bro.

Thanx

orangesunshine said:
great colors nc---how long they been in the 12/12---i like the frost too

Not exactly sure. But I would guess around 5 weeks, 4 to go.

fantastic grow nc...i just started more pw/bm for the 2013 grow season...whats your low temps hitting?

Irish said:
fantastic grow nc...i just started more pw/bm for the 2013 grow season...whats your low temps hitting?

Thanx. Upper 50's or so.

hey chef, your hunt for the dank continues I see. From the looks of those last photo's, I think you might have found some. :p Glad to see you old buddy!

with the new initiative passing and causing quite the buzz locally, it made me realize I missed all my friends here on the forum.

Latest posts

Back