Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stellar plants, NC -- your girls are looking nice and sweet and sticky -- interesting -- just Gro and Micro? I may have to try that.

Peace

Some popcorn I leave for a little grapey fueled dry ice hash. This is PW x BM i let go 10 weeks. Deep amber trichs.

IMG_2843.JPG

IMG_2837.JPG

IMG_2850.JPG

IMG_2840.JPG

Hi NC, just wanted to pop in and say thanks for your soil recipe, it has been great and my plants are happy. Haven't feed them once.
Thanks again.

Your plants are great as usual.

Rosebud said:
Hi NC, just wanted to pop in and say thanks for your soil recipe, it has been great and my plants are happy. Haven't feed them once.
Thanks again.

Your plants are great as usual.

Glad you like it. Happy New Year!

:ciao: chef

whats cooking besides the Grow?....nice too see ya...Happy New year

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: chef

whats cooking besides the Grow?....nice too see ya...Happy New year

:48:

Nothing much. Took some holiday time off. Few weeks. Just eating alot and lounging.

nouvellechef said:
Some popcorn I leave for a little grapey fueled dry ice hash. This is PW x BM i let go 10 weeks. Deep amber trichs.

10 weeks with deep amber trichs? Nighty night.. sleep tight..

looks awesome!

Hi BBP. Hi PP and Hi CMD. Thanx and happy new year. And yes, that type of smoke is only a night time thing, before video games with the kiddo or camping.

Heres both the 2 girls of SSH x Snow Lotus I had from Bodhi Seeds. Both had decent frost, easy to grow. The stalks were massive, no need to have to tie branches up. Yields were on the low end.

IMG_2858.JPG

IMG_2871.JPG

IMG_2879.JPG

looking frosty.........but a bit on the mangled irregular bud structure side of things....what went wrong? that first pic, the bud looks like it has a big gap in node spacing at the top? funny? you ph'ing your water n nutes now....if not, might wanna think about it...

but overall....i bet its gonna burn great! nice job nc!

Those were testers from Bodhi. Never ran them before and I kept the feed ratio the same at 2tb micro and 1tb bloom for everyone like usual. These didn't like the feed rate right up to harvest. And the bitter cold nights and low humidity added to the unhappiness.

I didn't smoke any yet. But 95% off both the females will go to hash. If its not a producer, a decent one. I let her go.

And I have not PH'd in years. Never need to as the buffers in GH 2 part Recipe I use always handled every girl we threw at it. Then went organic for awhile and didn't have to do it then either.

roja captain.....

hope all is well....looks like you still got yo ducks in a row! very nice!

nouvellechef said:
Those were testers from Bodhi. Never ran them before and I kept the feed ratio the same at 2tb micro and 1tb bloom for everyone like usual. These didn't like the feed rate right up to harvest. And the bitter cold nights and low humidity added to the unhappiness.

I didn't smoke any yet. But 95% off both the females will go to hash. If its not a producer, a decent one. I let her go.

And I have not PH'd in years. Never need to as the buffers in GH 2 part Recipe I use always handled every girl we threw at it. Then went organic for awhile and didn't have to do it then either.

Are you doing a reverse Lucas, using a 2-1 micro to bloom ratio rather than a 1-2 micro bloom ratio like the Lucas formula uses?

Yes. We found when we ran the 500gal hot tub reservoir in 03', that all strains, maybe 12 or so thrived on it. I mean ultra health. No PH'ing, no additives. Buying the 6gal micro/bloom in bulk, it dramatically lowered our cost per gram also.

So I applied that formula to soil for the last year or so and they also thrived.

Well, that is interesting. I have been running the Lucas formula. I think that I will have to give the reverse Lucas a try.

Just some misc ladies. Kinda wishing I would of kept the SSH x Snow lotus from Bodhi. Shes the last pic.

IMG_2906.JPG

IMG_2909.JPG

IMG_2924.JPG

IMG_2925.JPG

IMG_2926.JPG

Latest posts

Back