HVAC Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are currently building a 1,000 sq ft room to grow around 100 plants. Currently our thought is white steel since wood is so expensive. But my question is about HVAC. We are going to be running 30 LED lights: AFS 1830 LED Grow Light – AgroMax (growagromax.com) . Does anyone have any idea what kind or how big of an HVAC system for heat, air and humidification we might need? Thanks!

Welcome to the Forums! I wish I could be of help but I am just learning myself.

I will say, your goal of 100 plants in a 1000sq ft. area seems wayyy to ambitious. The more experienced will likely chime in but I think you'll need to cut that number in half, 50 plants seems more realistic.

We are currently building a 1,000 sq ft room to grow around 100 plants. Currently our thought is white steel since wood is so expensive. But my question is about HVAC. We are going to be running 30 LED lights: AFS 1830 LED Grow Light – AgroMax (growagromax.com) . Does anyone have any idea what kind or how big of an HVAC system for heat, air and humidification we might need? Thanks!
IMO: very little.. tho metal, will attract heat, you can expect very little with these lights, tho they are about 750 watts, and you are heading into spring
I urge caution.. call the light maker for heat emitting info

good luck

Hey brother Vostoc. Sure glad you dropped by. Dont be a stranger bro.👍

Latest posts

Back