hydro food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizzy323

Reaction score
anyone know any good hydro plants food? any recommendations?

Ive been using General Hydroponics micro and bloom.

General Hydroponics Brand, three-part formula (Micro, Gro, and bloom) are the most expensive, but best on the market. I also use Diamond Nectar, Koolbloom, Rare earth, and Diamond Black, as additives. All by GH.

A few years ago I was using GH products. Loved them. My problem is that I lost all my notes in a move. Could you possible give me an idea of what your recipe is for the three part and the great Diamond Nector and Koolbloom. Never used Diamond Black, What is it and how do you like it. Any info you are willing to give would reall help me get my head stash going again. This "Commercial" smoke in the midwest sucks. Help me Please!!!!! My head needs some good medicine :)

Thanks

notthecops said:
General Hydroponics Brand, three-part formula (Micro, Gro, and bloom) are the most expensive, but best on the market. I also use Diamond Nectar, Koolbloom, Rare earth, and Diamond Black, as additives. All by GH.

hi_as_hell said:
A few years ago I was using GH products. Loved them. My problem is that I lost all my notes in a move. Could you possible give me an idea of what your recipe is for the three part and the great Diamond Nector and Koolbloom. Never used Diamond Black, What is it and how do you like it. Any info you are willing to give would reall help me get my head stash going again. This "Commercial" smoke in the midwest sucks. Help me Please!!!!! My head needs some good medicine :)

Thanks
Hey, good to meetcha. The GH trio all have mixing instructions on the back label. I've discovered that you need to be very accurate in measuring it. If you stay by their guide, you'll do perfectly.

Good luck man!

thats not what I was using before, but that is what everyone keeps telling me. Thanks. I use that. What ppm are you at 1400?

Latest posts

Back