hydro vs soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P. BLAZUH

Reaction score
Has anyone tried both hydro and soil ? I have only grown in soil myself. Reason being is that I have heard that you get a higher yield if i go hydro. but I also heard that hydro grown pot don't taste or smoke as good as soil grown pot? am I getting fed hog wash:mad: or are they true?:)

Well, it does take a few times to get the hang of it. You have to check the level of nutes in the water, and keep fresh water in it. I use aeroponics now, and I am seeing higher yields, bigger buds, etc. They still smell like a skunk's ass and it get's me just as high. You will need to buy all the supplies you need, don't just step into it and buy little by little, "what you reap is what you sowe." That may be a bit corny but it's true. The point is that you talked to someone that is very opinionated and may not have been very successful. Hydro systems and aero systems are great. I grow both soil and aero, and yes sometimes the soil does taste better, but dro and aero smokes just fine as long as you flush it of all nutes in the end, and it does not take away from the potency.

let ya know in 2 months bud. my partner is settin up 3 - 4 x 4 tables in my back room under 3 - 1000w HPS and 1 - 1000w MH. HE claims that he can get better tasting smoke AND more yeild then i can in my front room with 4 reds and 2 blues - 1000w's. we will see, hehehehe

Latest posts

Back