I’ve seen lung cancer caused by marijuana that is incredibly aggressive,” says Dr. Raja Flores,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigduckchuck

Reaction score
I’ve seen lung cancer caused by marijuana that is incredibly aggressive,” says Dr. Raja Flores, Chairman of the Department of Thoracic Surgery

I read a lot on this subject. I still have not seen a direct link to marijuana only smokers even with lack of studies. I know Dr tashkin has does plenty of research on this subject for over 30 years. Who is this Dr Raja Flores guy? Not sure if this is true or not. If so it's concerning being in my 40s .what do you think?

I smoked cigs for about 20 years of my life and cannabis for over 40 years. I had a pulmonary lung function test 2 years ago and they said I did great and had the lung function of a non-smoker. I am very lucky for sure.

I wonder how many of his cancer patients also smoke cigarettes. The Government research until recently has studied cannabis to link it to cancer and not it's medical benefits. In over 50 years of studies.. still no link found.

Edit: Inserted link
https://www.webmd.com/lung-cancer/news/20060523/pot-smoking-not-linked-to-lung-cancer#1

Last edited:
There's a reason certain fungicides are banned for cannabis crop use in multiple states. And no slimeball cashcropper will admit to using them on their crop, though many do... I have used them in veg under extraordinary circumstances, and to hose down an empty flower room before starting a new crop. But some folks are NOT careful, nor to they give a thought to the health hazards when the residue is smoked: I knew some turds on the South Shore who were fogging with some NASTY ish IN LATE FLOWER to control budrot, instead of not being lazy and fixing their environment, but "we got money to make and 4 houses to run and this is easier!". The kicker is they told people it was "medical grade organic". I told them to feck off.

Look up the SDS for Eagle20 (myclobutanil ) and you might get an idea of how that could happen.

Ironically, Doc there practices in the same geographic area this bunch of moldy rubbish humans was selling in.

I smoke both weed and Spirits (no additives) and my respirator reapproval lung tests for work consistently show a 'lung age' ten years less than my actual age. I don't doubt that some pot smoker got aggressive lung cancer - but it wasn't the weed. It was all the nasty stuff it was sprayed with.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Latest posts

Back