i am a grow addict green crack/satori/hickstick-gorilla glue fiasco in the making

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, pretty and reminds me i need to do the bud of the month. I think that is a nice cola ya got there.

Very frosty! always a new grow. love that.

nearly 5 weeks into 12/12. the green crack takes about a week longer to show flowers than the gg cross. I saw umbra recommended fulvic acid on another post here so I am trying it out. it seems the plants really like it. they are very oily and crystally for this time of flower. thanks umbra.
IMG_5246.JPG
IMG_5245.JPG

Pretty sure I am going to get a few seeds from these plants. On some of the lower popcorn buds, both strains. No nanners that I can see. The main colas/top buds look normal. If they are seeds with no outside fertilization, will the seeds be S1 fem seeds? I’m about a week to 2 weeks from chop.

Beautiful pictures. I hope those are not seeds that you are seeing. If so they should be female seeds. Save them. :)

Thx burnie. I think I might have a few seeds. No nanners that I can see. All on lower buds. My canopy is pretty dense so I read that buds getting very little light can mature and possibly throw some seeds early. I think I am chopping on Friday. Lots of cloudy trichs though I have seen only one amber.

i had a lot of seeds from this grow. kind of a bummer. they are borderline viable. i will probably try to find a good place for some of them to grow outside and see what happens. if they are ok and 'fem' seeds, i will try growing some inside too. if not, oh well...

here are a few pics from the harvest. good smoke as long as the seeds are removed. this will be the end of this thread...IMG_5362 (Edited).JPG IMG_5361.jpeg IMG_5347.JPG IMG_5349.JPG IMG_5345.JPG

Good morning OF, if you do have seeds they will not be feminized. The will be hermie seeds. Pretty plants there guy. Nice job. I would smoke it in a minute.

bummer...

thanks though...

Aside from the seeds(many-like what I would buy back in the 70’s) and the low yield...

Thanks though umbra. Trying to find EM1 locally. May have to order from Teraganix directly...

Latest posts

Back