I am also thinking about forcing? Pic included!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeStar21

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am thinking about forcing my plants to flower now. They have been vegging under a 400 watt hps for 2 1/2 weeks now. The light cycle has been 20 hours on 4 off. They are all approximately 17 inches tall. I was told by the man who sold me the clones that they are called "the dutches". Does anyone have any advice for me? I would wait longer in the veg cycle If I know its necessary. I was reading that you can force flowering anywhere between 12" and 12'. I don't want to damage my crop by forcing flowering to early PLEASE HELP!

veggy2.jpg

If they're clones they're almost undoubtably sexually mature, so go ahead on.
But--
Maybe it's just the quality of the pic, but the plants seem to be suffering horribly from nutrient overdose/imbalance.
If I were you, I throughly flush them, then continue feeding veg nutes at a lighter dose than before through the first 3 weeks of 12/12.
Then flush them again and start flowering nutes.
2 weeks before harvest, flush a 3rd time and for the last 2 weeks feed nothing but water with 2 oz. pineapple juice per gal/water added.

What is the purpose of the pineapple juice? Will it give the bud a citrusy flavor?

i think it is just the quality of the pic. There really not that yellow

Latest posts

Back