I am getting old

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
Oh, Tex, that's not old--I have a daughter almost that old :giggle:.

I think I have a pair of Levi's that old... :D

I will be 43 this year and have been lucky I guess...my job keeps me very active and fit so besides some lower back pain at the end of a hard days work I wld say the hardest thing has been dealing with losing some hair on top.:)
Doesn't sound like much but took some serious getting used to. Luckily the wife actually digs the whole Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum(?) look...still sucks being a balding pheno.....:)

couldn't believe it when it came out 43,your a kid, my oldest is 42, i actually got busted for cultivation indoors befor you were born.If I ever get a scanner I'll post the bust, front page, san leandro morning news, this wed. it will be the 45 year anny, anyway I'd love to be your age, the other day I was trying to figure how many grows I had left in me. So many strains so little time, I think i'll do a AARP Grow. thats gettin old.

2years benhind ya......and .....older the bull.......stiffer the horns bubba!!!!!!

Hell, I'm twice as strong now as I was when I was 20.

When I was 20, I couldn't bend "it" with two hands...
Now I can easily do it with just ONE!!!

No offense meant to the ladies...

got a decade on ya TM, and thanx, i feel so much better now.

I guess I qualify as a senior member as I turn double nickles in May.
You know you are getting old when all your fantasies are re-runs.

Some little snot-nosed, cheerleader type, high school chick had the audacity to try 'n give me the Senior discount at McDonalds drive-up the other day! :mad:..:ignore: ....:argue: ....:rant:

That's just WROOONG! Serve her right if you beat her with yer cane!!

Hick said:
Some little snot-nosed, cheerleader type, high school chick had the audacity to try 'n give me the Senior discount at McDonalds drive-up the other day! :mad:..:ignore: ....:argue: ....:rant:

Or smack her with your "Lucky Sheeps Foot"!

StoneyBud said:
Or smack her with your "Lucky Sheeps Foot"!
yea, I was thinkin' at the time, she should see how young some of my GF's are!...:p
:rofl:....

btw stony... caught you on youtube the other day..;)
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KLJYSpM_G0

Ha! I woulda kicked her too! No one wants to see that! Right on the freakin sidewalk!

I can offer one piece of advice:
Do not eat red meat. It ages you. Terribly toxic. The worst being minced up meat, full of who knows what. I'm 63 and my hands are still in good shape though recently I've noticed a little bit of stiffness. Eat white meat / fish for protein and lots of fruit and veg, you will notice the difference.

:cry: .....I love my beef steaks ...:baby:...

leafminer said:
I can offer one piece of advice:
Do not eat red meat. It ages you. Terribly toxic. The worst being minced up meat, full of who knows what. I'm 63 and my hands are still in good shape though recently I've noticed a little bit of stiffness. Eat white meat / fish for protein and lots of fruit and veg, you will notice the difference.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, but it is true! Even my wife's family has noticed the difference between the ones who eat 'carne asada' all the time and the others . . . the ones who love barbecued steak have faces like Robert Redford... like Death Valley!
I make burgers from minced turkey meat that easily beat cow. Same for my lasagne. If I really want a red meat for some dish that cannot be substituted, I'll use ostrich.

leafminer said:
. If I really want a red meat for some dish that cannot be substituted, I'll use ostrich.

..now that's just fowl!.....:rofl:...

Had the first Steak in what seemed like years last night, been eating that "white" meat and yes, unfortunately can tell the difference. Husband cholesterol numbers way down due to not eating much of the Red Meat, that is the upside.

Tex the years after 43 fly by, enjoy them. Seems like yesterday I was 43 and that was 11 years ago!

Who the hell wants to die healthy....im going for happy!

I'm starting to think that i might be the only young one ;) I'll be 29 this Nov. I've got some aches and pains in my back, but i think that's something to do with something else. Arthritis runs in my family, and my grandma's hands are very crippled, and she's in so much pain. I hope that passed my generation, but the outlook for myself is very good. Not looking forward to getting old, but maybe it won't be so bad. Maybe by then it will be legalized! :)

Latest posts

Back