I am new to all of this growing stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imaparadox

T.A.N.S.T.A.A.F.L.
Reaction score
Dont know any of you yet, but time will fix that. Been Lurking for a while now, like the old timers group, been growing lots of crap weed for a while ( about 3 years now in a nice and secure spot, in a tent in my closet. My tent is a standard 2' x 4' x5' tall tent and I have been playing with the lighting for a while to try to get things to grow right. Started with 5 100 watt flourescents then upgraded to two cheap 50 $ blurple lights about 2 1/2 years ago and finally upgraded to a Spyder Farmer 2000 and now have what i call a decent yield for a closet grow. Looking forward to talking to some of you with all the right answers, i know my experience is based on what not to do for the most part.

Welcome Imaparadox! Glad to see you have been lurking and finally come out from behind the curtain. Lots of o'l timers here. I'm not one of them......still in my prime....ha ha! Feel free to jump right and start causing trouble as that is what we are good at here.

200w.gif

Welcome Imaparadox! Glad to see you have been lurking and finally come out from behind the curtain. Lots of o'l timers here. I'm not one of them......still in my prime....ha ha! Feel free to jump right and start causing trouble as that is what we are good at here.

200w.gif
Trouble you say, well I'll be hog-tied That's my middle name.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

lurking may be an exaggeration i really think i signed up a few yeras ago but never made an entry because i got involved on a different sight and actually never did anything here because the other sight got my attention at the time
and kinda of never logged in here since sighning up
so, sorry for that, most of the info i do have is from a different website . th misfit newsletter i would always get in emails and occasionally read them, and they kept me interested and you could read the stuff from the sight as a guest
so i just never logged in but enjoyed some peoples comments ,
@Putem i loved your put em back story and how that name kinda stuck with you
@Roster you are so on point with a lot of your comment, would love to share a joint with you as you appear to be one of the funniest old farts i have read comments from in a while, I would suspect i already know you from the other sight.
then there are a couple of others i see as well whom i believe i may remember from that other sight as well........

Welcome aboard my friend.
What was the other site,,maybe we might know the site and to whom you speak of.
I use to live in Florida for awhile. Loved that state and loved the fishing. Its also the 1st place i grew in DWC.
Join in with us on the OOFC and Misfits thread and enjoy the company of some awesome growers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back