I am pretty happy with the first grow quality.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
The buzz from my Lemon Haze so far is very nice and fairly strong. I didn't have to smoke a lot to get high and it will last me awhile. I had a lot of smaller buds on the first plant and they are done hanging and in jars. The bigger buds are still hanging. The second plant had more colas and I let that one get more trichomes, so hopefully the high from that is even better.

My next grow, I have to train my plants sooner and make sure my canopy is all the same height. Additionally, I can only flower two plants under my light and I probably need another light in the future. I am going to try a photo period next. Although, it was nice getting weed in 8 weeks and will probably still grown autoflowers.

Sharon Great Job, my 1st attempt many yrs ago was an outdoor crop that I harvested way to early (no buds at all) I was 15-16 and no clue, threw seeds in ground and bam watched grow.
End of Aug half got ripped (most likely by a sleazebag friend) so down the rest came.
Had to smoke 10 joints to catch a buzz, but it was my weed LOL.
It gets better, wait until you grow your 1st lb from one plant, You will get there.

Well if it didnt have any buds no wonder you didn't get high. Funny bastard smoking leaves with little to no triches.😁

Well if it didnt have any buds no wonder you didn't get high. Funny bastard smoking leaves with little to no triches.😁
Well being 15 never seeing a real weed plant growing before (no internet back then) I did pretty good
The leaf and maybe some really small bud sites (buds look different these days) back then they small and skimpy looking. But it took at least 4 jays between 2 people to feel a little high , but we did catch a buzz, I smoked some good weed from my sisters stash on numerous occasions prior.
But yes mostly leaves and it tasted like it .
We sang that song

Well being 15 never seeing a real weed plant growing before (no internet back then) I did pretty good
The leaf and maybe some really small bud sites (buds look different these days) back then they small and skimpy looking. But it took at least 4 jays between 2 people to feel a little high , but we did catch a buzz, I smoked some good weed from my sisters stash on numerous occasions prior.
But yes mostly leaves and it tasted like it .
We sang that song

We've grown so much from back then.:cool::cool:🎸🎶 enjoy all

Thanks Roster, I have one more seed of this strain I will definitely be growing. I have smoked plenty of leave too when it was all I had years ago. I did get a plant to bud using Miracle Grow outside once before. I didn't dry it right though. Thankfully, all that is behind us with all the information now.

Yup, remember those days....throw seeds and hope for the best!

In college, my friend growing received a letter from city telling to cut the weeds (6 ft tall) down!

Lots of leaves...

Bubba

That put me on the hunt for a purchase I made back then. An Isomerizer it was called.

Sort of a giant percolator/extractor/isomerizer device for oil. Probably lost it in a move. Haven't seen it since late 70's or early 80s.

probably just as well, ancient heat lamp technology....and I do use that term in it's most charitable manner.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back