I am shutting down for awhile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akhockey

Reaction score
I havent posted on here for awhile since the great crash awhile back. I had kept a growing though. I just recently broke up with my long time gf whom helped me in my garden. I had a great Nirvana WW pheno that I was doing hydro under my 1000 dual spectrum and a bomb Bluberry gum (G13 tude freebie) that was under a 600 w HPS I gave them both up and am going to wait until I feel more comfortable growing again. I have a bunch of beans burning a hole in my pocket for the future though. When I do start back I have a Pineapple express and Kandy Kush both fems that Im gonna run plus some other regs looking for that pheno. Ive got a ton of smoke and just made 6 dozen Almond Roca cookies with made with some butter I did last night with about 8 oz of WW trim and popcorn buds Im amazed I can type legibly. Green Mojo to all and TELL NO ONE!!!!!! I hate being paranoid

you are and will be missed! will be watching for your return. keep up the education.

Oh I still lurk and learn brother. With the crash and my MP addcition during the school year I had to tone it down a notch. Something I forgot to add was that all of my spent SS got used for my flowers and greenhouse veggies. I saved enough to re ammend for the future btw. I did a double take walking by the flowers in my mailbox planter the other day and there was a 10 inch MJ plantin there healty as all get out. Remnants from my auto breeding months ago Im sure. Anywhere else Id have let her/him go but sadly yanked it.

Good luck to you. It must be hard for you to shut down as I can tell you love the grow. Best wishes and come back.

Good luck and hurry back:aok:

Keep your seeds dry, dark and cool.

pcduck said:
Good luck and hurry back:aok:

Keep your seeds dry, dark and cool.

:yeahthat:

or send them to me:D

take care and be safe

Stay Safe AK stop in and holler at us when you got the time.

Unfortunately moving is not an option. we parted on fairly good terms and I don't think she is a rat but I just don't need the stress and paranoia right now. I can wait for awhile and fire things up again. It was really hard mothballing everything.

on the brighter side of things---it's always nicer to be the one unplugging your lights instead of leo---:D

Well the plus side is you get unlimited ladies now. And not growing anything? No babysitting plants. Sounds like a fun time. Make the most of it. I would :) GL

nouvellechef said:
Well the plus side is you get unlimited ladies now. And not growing anything? No babysitting plants. Sounds like a fun time. Make the most of it. I would :) GL

Seems as if you and I think alot alike NC. Not long ago I installed a hot tub and have been pulling tail left and right. Ive nailed a waitress from work and 2 nights later her friend. Its ironic that the date of your post I was sandwiched between and 18 and a 19 yo. As it turns out we have had constant rain lately and Id be worried about mold anyways. I'll probably fire up again in time for a Christmas Tree :)

Latest posts

Back