I am, so high...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StoneyBud

I have tried to put myself to sleep.

I've failed.

But I am so high...

if you dont have to be to work in the AM, ride that high. lol. :cool:

i'm in the same boat. for me its insomnia. body is beat up tired, but my mind wont shut off.

but i did accomplish hanging a new t5 while riding my high, so its all good. check it out...peace...

103_6717.jpg

Tons of plants under that T5!!!!

I'm about to rip the bong for the first time this morning, will be high then!

:ciao: Stoney

Im a try And catch up:bong:

Do something to satisfy your mind before you sleep. Do a puzzle or a quiz of some sort. In my case i get insomnia from having unfinished thoughts running around my head that i cant find the answer to. This helps me sleep, think it tricks my brain into feeling accomplished.

I have insomnia issues myself. When i have those nights i just run the stuff that's going through my head over one at a time. By the time i get to about the 3rd or 4th thing that's keeping my mind awake i'm asleep. Hope it helps :)

Well, the party lasted until about 4am. I go soooooo trashed! hahahaahaha

It was fun! I jammed out on my music collection at full blast and smoked and got drunk on my azz.

I don't do it often, because the hangovers are hell, but when I do it, I have serious fun!

I'm glad no one was filming me....heheehehehe, dancin with the cat...picture *that* in your head...

NL5xHaze and K2 BHO mixed up on AK-47 with a benzo and crankin on 100% octane burboun. I be rockin here. :lama: and just ate some nasty tasting thing that grew on a dung pile. :holysheep: :stoned:

Mutt said:
NL5xHaze and K2 BHO mixed up on AK-47 with a benzo and crankin on 100% octane burboun. I be rockin here. :lama: and just ate some nasty tasting thing that grew on a dung pile. :holysheep: :stoned:

:cool: now your partying like a rockstar :cool:

:48:

Mutt said:

Those are one of the nastiest tasting things on the planet! Haven't done that since the late 70's.

StoneyBud said:
Those are one of the nastiest tasting things on the planet! Haven't done that since the late 70's.
It's like chewin on pine straw from a litter box :p
but....
you got tea hot brewed with a splash of lemon juice...touch of honey and you wou;dn't know the difference from a regular shot ;) just this shot packs a kick :rofl: add a whole cinimon stick and some ginger for stomach upset and your on to something ;) eating a must. lunch is mandatory...the rest is a faded history of what happened :p
oooops i'm of on a tangent my bad :p
or make simple boiled tea cut with koolaid....or make chocaltes...grind melt blend in...chocolate makes it tolerable :p
don't get me on cheeseburgers...mushroom with swiss n unjun.

Latest posts

Back