I am so sad : [

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottalovebud

Reaction score
The worst thing happened on my b day i went to go check my pnats out and the bitches got aten by something. I never even got to see what the sex was:( . I am gonna kill something:mad:.

Whats up gottalovebud. That's a real bummer about your plants. There are things you can put on and around your plants to keep insects and other animals from eating your plants. Better luck on your next grow.

gottalovebud said:
The worst thing happened on my b day i went to go check my pnats out and the bitches got aten by something. I never even got to see what the sex was:( . I am gonna kill something:mad:.
Yikes man! Deer love it. My buddies tell me theirs get eaten until the plants are about 4 feet tall. Then it stops. They just plant so many that the loss of half doesn't matter to them. They end up with what they wanted in the first place.

I've heard that if you put people piss around your plants, it makes some of the critters go away. One guy I know swears by it.

Good luck on your next try man.

Sorry 'bout u'r loss, definate drag. Been there!
Definately, ppl piss keeps critters away.
I've grown in areas where deer aren't the problem, the moose are! I've had good luck with a product called "Scoot" that is a foliar spray when the plants are young and tender. I've personnaly found that once a plant matures nothing eats it, never seen it.
If u plan on growing in the same area again, think about fencing?

I HAVE HEARD SO MANY STORIES ABOUT giant PLANTS THAT HAVE BEEN EATEN BY deer! IT SEEMS THAT U CAN EVEN PREPARE FOR THEM AND THEY STILL CAUSE DAMAGE.THIS IS ONE REASON I THINK ILL GROW INDOORS W/ ANDW/OUT HYDROPONICS.SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. THERE WILL B A BRIEF MOURNING PERIOD THEN U HAVE TOPICK URSELF UP BY THE SUSPENDERS ,DUST URSELF OFF AND TRY AGAIN.MAKE THIS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE AND DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE.USE FENCE OR WHATEVER ELSE IS SUGGESTED......................LATER LEFTY

I personally have never had a problem with anything eating a plant that's more than 8 inches. I was wondering if you started u'r ladies in a medium other than soil?
I have seen problems with ppl growing outdoors using mediums other than what they're eventually going into. One buddy described it as....the critters think there is some "little treats" for them.
Most of the damage i've seen is from rabbits, squirrel even mice. Small shit. Once the ladies get big, nothing seems to **** with them....other than human bandits.....guess i've been lucky.
Just a note.....don't be so quick to give up on the outdoor, there is definately something there! Outdoor plants thrive, i've had little problems compared to indoor. Just think, indoor is a "tried" controlled enviroment. Outdoor is the enviroment you are trying to imitate but can never, no matter how hard you try.
I will argue outdoor enviroment is the best incase anyone wants to chime in?
Hope this makes helps???????

now that u put it thar way.................u know im planning on potting my first plants and letting them grow on the deck next season.i guess thiers nootn like the real thing ..but im also planning on having a grow room because im going to school for hydroponics. i guess i just love raising all kinds of plants so much that i just cant git enough of all of it.i wish i lived in the country i just think it would b a real hassle to drive miles to take care of my plants (i live in a big city). i would never come home id b camped out in he woods in camoflauge...............now im gettn ideas.......hum:rolleyes:

sorry to hear that, i know how crappy it feels,

growin outside is so chancy, put all that work in humpin water, and you end up leavin a nice path right to yer plant after a short time...then some lil twerp follows yer weed path cuz they know what it is, cuz they have done it already...and then they steal yer stuff. plant lots and hopefully salvage some

yes deer love weed plants...theres also this bug that will eat all yer leaves off within 24 hours....happened to me years ago...and was a bug in the area cuz it kept doin it, never got to see it cuz it ate my weed so fast.....he left teeny weeny chomp marks...

Latest posts

Back