I am soooo freaked out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JBonez said:
so what you are saying to me, is if i deem it so, the officer must call for a supervisor to come whilst the citation is being issued?

are you sure man, cause if i do it and get screwed, im gonna be mad!

I SWEAR ON MY CHILDRENS LIFE this is true !
Simply ask for a supervisor on scene, sometimes they will let you go just for asking.

mrkingford, im no attorney, but i know there are so many loopholes that we can benefit from, thanks for your advice, i know that i am prepared in the event i am raided, my attorney has already assured me that he will find fault in their protocol, and assures me it would be thrown out of court, not sure if thats possible, but hes done brilliant things that shocked me before.

Years ago i was hit by a driver that drove away.
I drove home and parked in the street facing the wrong way. when the cop came to take the report of me being hit, he was an *** and stated i was parked wrong and he was gonna write a ticket, well i flipped and DEMANDED his supervisor, she came and apoligized and took the report for my car being hit.

JBonez said:
mrkingford, im no attorney, but i know there are so many loopholes that we can benefit from, thanks for your advice, i know that i am prepared in the event i am raided, my attorney has already assured me that he will find fault in their protocol, and assures me it would be thrown out of court, not sure if thats possible, but hes done brilliant things that shocked me before.

Keep in mind;

1) No warrant, no enter

2) KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

3) ask for a supervisor if they get "frisky" or out of line, or just for the fun of it, they still HAVE to come.

e-lawyers, great to have on hand, lol.

While i think you are optimistic, more so than myself, i do share the same no fear attitude in the face of law enforcement, they are just people, and the rules can hurt them even more than us if they dont follow them.

what about probable cause? who's to say whether or not it was probable to begin with?

They could say they smelled pot, and search you whether or not they find anything, or is that when i call the Internal affairs?

I have not practiced since i left Pa. 4 3/4 years ago, and now i'm disabled, but nonetheless, basic law applies in every state.

im gonna stop, because your advice should be sold and i could go on forever.

thanks tho, ill pm you if i have any real questions, lol.

btw, It would be nice if you offered your knowledge and became the sites official Chief criminal advisor,.

just a thought, but i wouldnt blame you if you said no, lol.

JBonez said:
btw, It would be nice if you offered your knowledge and became the sites official Chief criminal advisor,.

just a thought, but i wouldnt blame you if you said no, lol.

I don't mind offering advice, in fact i'll even do research per state, but being sick with cancer and in and out of hospitals once every other month, i'd kinda like to not put to much on my plate and enjoy my time.........................but again, i WILL answer any questions i can. :D

mrkingford said:
I don't mind offering advice, in fact i'll even do research per state, but being sick with cancer and in and out of hospitals once every other month, i'd kinda like to not put to much on my plate and enjoy my time.........................but again, i WILL answer any questions i can. :D

you just brought me to tears kind friend, i cant begin to imagine really.

You are in my families prayers, and again thanks for your help.:eek:

JBonez said:
what about probable cause? who's to say whether or not it was probable to begin with?

They could say they smelled pot, and search you whether or not they find anything, or is that when i call the Internal affairs?
LEO may ONLY enter a PRIVATE home if there is IMMEADIATE DANGER or an obvious crime taking place.

first, Internal Affairs oversees LEO, and if you feel LEO has violated your rights, call.
I would ALWAYS take detailed notes of your interactions with LEO, take badge#'s, time's , dates but ALWAYS keep your mouth shut.
Have you EVER heard of a person being arrested for NOT talking?

If they smell pot, they WILL stake out your place til they get the warrant.
But heres more info for you all to know;

You have the RIGHT to read the warrant PRIOR to the start. !!!!!!
In a warrant, it may specify WHAT AREAS they may search.
Usually it's a GENERAL search and may be only in certian areas, read the warrant and MAKE them wait.

I can't put it better than this.

Watch an episode of " 48 hours ", you will see for yourself how the cops ADMIT "were gonna have to let them go if we cant get em to talk", then the ******* criminal TALKS !!!!! HA, idiot talked himself right behind bars !

Then they "high five" each other and laugh at the moron going to jail, i love it.

You guys are great, I knew I could find understanding here.

My love is going to be okay, and will be home in the morning.

it was stress related and the fact he had not had anything to eat that day.

we where such a nervous mess we couldn't eat that night.

they did show badges, and they had a county cop pull my son over, he allowed the search intentionally, for we thought if he denied it that would give them cause to get a warrant for the truck and the house. by letting them into the truck, and them not finding anything, they lost face as far as I'm concerned.
the county fuzz saw my sons military ID and said that won't save you this time son, my boy just laughed and asked what he needed saving from?

and the fuzz said " well I know you know that I "know" whats in those bags"

then my boy says " I bet you don't know whats in those bags" and just smiled.
:holysheep:

So then the county fuzz goes to the back of the truck and pulls out the bags and holds them up for the undercover whatevers standing back watching and waiting for the word from the county boy that he found some weed in the bags.

but all he found where clothes, so he looked some more and went up front and looked some more and walked back to the undercovers and talked with them for a bit then let the boy go.

he said he pulled him over because of an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror, which my son promptly pulled off and told the cop problem solved.

so these guys are just gangsters with badges as far as I'm concerned. if they had found anything illegal they would have gotten the warrant they needed.

I don't think they will be back with a warrant, for fear of looking stupid again.
cause I think they looked really stupid.

I am still in mourning for the loss of all my girls, I miss them so much, I got up every morning and had tea with them and listened to music and ... I miss them.

just for the record, I have a decoy computer that is clean as a whistle.

I play with you guys on a lap top that they will never find.

They have no idea, I truly believe they underestimated me.

If they do come back with paper they will lose face again. my house is super clean. top to bottom.

BUT........ they will never stop my passion for the grow.... I am already looking for a new place to grow. this time nobody but me my husband and you guys will know.

we are not letting our sons know this time because we do feel that is why this happened.

I have already obtained new id's and getting things set up. it's nice to have money. those turd wipes who think they are on the right side of what ever it is they are on can kiss my behind.

I'm to old to be Intimidated by a bunch of righteous jerks who think they are just doing their job. sic. if they had a clue they should have known a woman who raised three sons would not be scared of the likes of them.

they thought I would just say " okay, you caught me, here just come in and arrest me". fools.

as you can see, I'm feeling much better and as spunky as ever! bring it on!

I do not sell what I grow for profit, I grow for me and my family.

I always have.

that is why I was so confused as to why someone would snitch.

it was a guy in lansing who does grow to sell for profit and I guess he decided to be an jerk.

and He found out cuz he was a super good friend of one of my sons, who told this guy. I was so pissed at my son. he calls on the phone now every 30 min, to tell me how sorry he is and how much he loves me, and he's soo soo sorry.

I know he is, and I hope he has learned a bit about how rotten people can be.
you never really know people, ya know.

glad to hear your man will be home today ilbb.:) :cool: .

lansing,eh? can you get a dr's rec for mmj? i have'nt tried yet myself.

it's terrible whats happened to your family. your story makes me think serious about changing my mind, and go see about getting a mmj card. matter of fact, i'll be looking into it next week. i should have no problem getting one. i'm hep c positive.

keep your head up girl. as in everything, this will pass. take care, Irish.

that was a great thread
not the fact of wat happened to you ilikebigbuds
but all the convo over it and the support etc.. it warmed my heart as well to know that there are still people out there who have compassion in this world.
this world gets tougher every year. imo
best of luck to you bigbuds and i hope ya hubby does well wit his health. tell him to eat his cheerios lol. jk sorry i had to try an add sum humor. lame i know . i tried. lol

and some good advice there mrkingford our own lil legal mind on MP. :)
. thanks for sharing even tho it wasnt directed to me directly lol.
i too was pulled over for wat the cop said was swerving. yeah i swerved. and if he couldnt see the dam huge dead animal in the road i swerved to miss then he should get his drivelicense pulled for vision. lol
but the prik wanted to serch i kept refusing and he kept on an on and even started to swear at me in his sentences like he was literally gettin mad. and i was actually a bit nervous as it was 3in the mornin comin home from a GF's house.
i just told him he was scarring me and i wanted to leave if i wasnt under arrest was all i said. and he just stood there wit a look in his face an eyes like"how dare you disrespect me" screw him i thought an knew i wasnt doin nothin wrong an he just had a hard on fo me i guess.
but i locked my door and proceeded to roll up my window and he reaches in as a last desperate attempt to get me for crampin his ego im sure, and pulles the lock knob while openin door wit other an he yanks me out throws me on the ground and i literally started screamin like a lil girl. LOL funy i know but there was a farm right off the road bout two blocks length an i wanted to get someones attention out there in the dark on lonely dead hiway. and he kept tellin me not to resist but i wasnt and so he pepper sprays me cuffs me and lays me on ground face first an proceeds to serch my car and finds my pipe and half burnt bowl of weed in it.
the dude acted like he just busted the biggest cartel leader ever. but a second cop finally pulled up while he was continuing the serch after findin teh pipe and i knew that cop and he actually stood up for me. believe it or not. the one who stopped me wanted to take me to the jail but the other one i knew told him no an that he was gonna.
needless to say i did fight it and i did win that sucker. and after it was all over he pulls me an my buddy over while we was in his car and tried doin the same stunt and told my buddy who was as dum an naive as they come. he asked my bud to exit the car and come to his car and left me in the car. and comes walkin back after puttin my buddy in the back his car and tells me to exit the vehicle to do a serch an i asked why and he tells me becuz the past incident wit me he has probable cause to do so just cuz im in my buds car.
my dumb *** bud consented to serch and then 6 more cars pulled up k9 unit an all. and ya know wat they found...? NOTHING!!!
I CALLED THE SAME LAWYER WHO REPRESENTED ME PRIOR ON THE CASE WIT THAT COP PRIOR AND HE DID HIS MAGIC AND LETS JUST SAY THAT COP IS NO LONGER A COP AND HE , NO LIE I SWEAR ON A STACK OF BIBLES, HE now WORKS AT WENDY'S FAST FOOD RESTARAUNT lmaO
so lets just say i dont trust cops nor do i ever talk to them. not a word. i only answer the questions im asked if pulled over but only things pertaining to the traffic stop nothin more. and i say as lil as possible. any small talk an i ignore his words. and tell them to talk my lawyer. honestly idk where you are all at but when civillians excercise their rights imo it pisses them off lol. and they usually let the rage get the best of them and they screw somethin up. almost always.
im guessin they dont train cops to handle people who excercise their rights LOL
and its been over 4 yrs now since and i havent been bugged by a single cop in my community. ever.
not to sound cocky but even when i was still able to drive i could literally drive past a cop and be speeding and my fuzz buster(radar detector goin off in my car) so i know he knows im speeding but they do nothin. LOL

Funny stroy zipflip.
Cops always try to push the envelope, again it's YOUR job to know your rights.
The ONLY time my wife was ever pulled over was 3 years ago at 1am, she was coming home from work, ( there wass an emergency and she needed to stay late ). When she got home she was REAL upset, almost in tears!
That cop GRILLED HER, where are you coming from? why this late? isn't that closed? you cant be coming from there. etc.............
This was the only time she was EVER pulled over and has a PERFECT record.
I called his captain that night.
Long story short, he got an OFFICIAL write up and a copy was mailed to me !!! ha, i should have framed it !

Next time your pulled over, try this;
Hand over your license and registration and ins. and simply state;
ASK MY ATTORNEY
See how mad that gets him;
Fact;
Watch an episode of "cops" and see HOW MANY foreighners they pull over that DON'T speak english !!!!!!!! No ticket usually.

ILIKEBIGBUDS;
I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad to hear of your situation getting better.

If i may offer i last peice of advice.
I would, if i were you, STILL file a complaint against their protocol, this will ensure 2 things.
1) they will follow more closley the letter of the law now that a complaint is on fille.

2) if ever arrestred on related charges you can USE the 1st complaint in YOUR favor.

If you lay there like a beat dog you'll continue to be treated like one.
If you stand up and take position the'll find another sucker to pick on.
But you did almost everything right !
Next time DON'T make small talk with them, you still may say that 1 thing they NEED !!!
Good luck to you and your family and peace

he got an OFFICIAL write up and a copy was mailed to me !!! ha, i should have framed it !
LOL i actually got my order of dismissal in a frame on my wall in my den. LOL
im so proud of myself after so many years even as a juvenile of being harassed by cops and always havin that fear and intimidation runnin thru my veins at the first site of an officer, well it felt so darn good to finnally stick up for myself to them and it literally blew his mind that night.
so now everytime i go to wendy's to grab a burger i ask to speak to the manager as i dont want that same ex cop making any my food and explaied the reasonand it is a crazy feelin like "thats wat you get sucker" lol no i dont mean to sound like some egotistical punk but i'll just say its a warm fuzzy feelin . lol

If i may offer i last peice of advice.
I would, if i were you, STILL file a complaint against their protocol, this will ensure 2 things.
1) they will follow more closley the letter of the law now that a complaint is on fille.

2) if ever arrestred on related charges you can USE the 1st complaint in YOUR favor.
it worked for me in my favor bigbuds... :)

ilikebigbuds:
It is so wonderful that your tale has a happy ending. I do hope hubby has a check-up to ensure his continued good health- his family history is a little scary.
I am really impressed and in awe of the amazing way you and hubby handled the entire situation. Very smart!

You have dealt with it all so well. A real test of character. I just imagined myself in your shoes and "freaking out" doesnt even begin to describe it!

You're right though. It's like the Gestapo or something. Being treated like a criminal when you're growing some plants?!? For your own consumption as well. The injustice of it all is mind boggling.

Again I want to commend you on the way you have dealt with the whole situation. When the ball really start rolling in terms of marijuana legislation you're the kind of person whose story will make these ignorant people see some sense.

P.S. I hope your husband is recovering well

Latest posts

Back