I AM the mean son-of-a-*****

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max

Reaction score
Having addressed NORML's convention last April 20, Bill Maher said, "I spoke my heart out to these people. They're lovely people, and that's their problem. Lovely people do not get their way politically. What this movement needs, all the causes that I'm involved with need, is a mean son of a *****. They need a Lee Atwater. They need a Carl Rove. They need people who take no prisoners, and know how to play that game. And unfortunately, the marijuana movement is gentle hippies who are stoned."

Personally, I'm a rare breed: a gentle stoner, but a ruthless political animal. Any others out there like me? Shall we pool our resources?

We need to identify the staunchest anti-marijuana politicians and power brokers. Then we need to find ways to harass them and embarass them as relentlessly and shamelessly as possible. Shame them so bad, that they have no choice but to leave office or plead guilty in front of a judge.

Harass, attack, and undermine. Don't stop. Guess we got some work to do.

hey, i dont speak politics, but i do speak
00000016.gif
if you know what i mean...

MMilitiaR said:
hey, i dont speak politics, but i do speak piercing if you know what i mean...
Yes, I know what you mean, I think. You're somehow threatening to use piercing on someone while you're in a public group on the Internet.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR EVER LOVIN ******* MIND?

GodDamnit! Stop that kind of shit man. Get real.

What..
00000001.gif
?? A violent stoner ?

look out Washington!..
00000012.gif

Latest posts

Back