I burned my lleafs with pesticides can I

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
still use them to cook with I used way to much zero tolerance pesticide on her and the next day there were no pests but my plant leafs turned half brown can I cut the brown from them and still use them to cook she is close to being ready to harvest .

why are you useing pesticides when ya think ya close to Harvest.????...best to let go another 2 weeks get that crap off...sounds like some nasty tasting buds bro...

post a pic, i just used sns and it kills stuff from the bugs in the leaves did it burn all the bud leafs teh newest tric growth? what do the trics look like?

why are you using something like that so close to harvest/

I used it cause I found worms hiding in the budes and there was the grasshopper he ate my leaves but anyway let me take a pic BRB

here is the damage that was done

08202013-1.jpg

08202013-2.jpg

08202013-3.jpg

08202013-4.jpg

08202013-5.jpg

Still got a while before harvest. I'd spray some h2o with a some kelp and vitamin b1 for now.don't pick it too early...good luck

I am thinking of cutting one of the colas every three-four days so that the buds can be at a different stage of readyness to see which I like best or just to have a varity of highs with the same plant do ya think that will work

rosebud I posted the cleases pics I could take any closer with the camera and it is a blur I need a better camera

I would not pick the first cola for at least another two weeks to make sure you r not smoking that pesticide...it's still early but if u got real bad worms they have the potential to devastate the tops of your buds leaving behind poo and mold. good luck

From the pictures up there they don't look anywhere near ready for harvest. That is why i wanted a better pic, maybe a side view.

Your jumping the gun on harvesting. Anytime yoiu are growing outside you are going to have a little damage from insects. thatys just nature. from what I see in those pics you have atleast 4 weeks of growth. This last month is where you get the best and most bud building growth.

Let them ladies grow and you will thank your self for it when the high is 10x better

these are the best my camera does what do you think can you see it or is it blurry 4U2

08212013-1.jpg

08212013-2.jpg

Those are not ready, if you are thinking the red hair tells you it is ready, it doesn't. Your buds should be huge before you think about harvesting. Listen to Ozzy.

yeah rosebud i sure am considering it.:icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back