I cant find the name

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teckS

Reaction score
I am looking for the grow box you can buy... and i saw it in a post on this forum but i cant remember what the box is called.. you can buy it in 3 sizes i think, it doens't come with any lights or fans, just the box, its black on the outside and made with some type of thick fabric.. its white on the inside and looks like a wardrobe.. does anyone know of a link they can give me that has a grow box thats fits this desciption? thanks in advance

I know of wich you talk about. I think MassProducer or one of them posted it. It was in the Hydro section I think.
You know you can build one at 1/2 to 1/4 the price. Thick PVC pipes and T-connectors and PVC glue, Those Tarps at "Home of DePOT"lol heavy mil. Black outside silver in. and a bunch of ties. Done right no light leaks and stuff. oh and a lot of velcro and mans 2nd best friend DUCT TAPE. ;)

aight cool.. ill look into that
im gonna keep pokin around to see if i can find the ones i was talking about,, if anyone comes across the name please post it here.. until then.. im gonna go to rona and look for some supplies

I think it is the Hydro Hut you are speaking of
I am saving for one now

Yeh I got mines from BGhydro.com theirs a coupon code for saving 5% on your order. I'll look for it and repost.

The coupon code is "Growbig16" use it during check out. I found the code in an advertisment from "The growers edge" may/june2006 issue so it should still be valid.

HydroHut was exactly what i was thinking of, thanks you muchly

i wonder what the total cost would be after converted to CAN dollars and shipped to ontario

Latest posts

Back