I can't get stoned enough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I be known to grow in the past some bush grows and didnt needs to trim ;)!! I would chope dozen plants turn to hang couple weeks til dry then tie them into fire logs. When company who enjoys good time be by the fire it would make for some nice fire and the home grown logs would smoke just right for the whole gang. It was when yual wanted the smoke in yur face at fire side well just enough to get what yual wants at the time. I suggest any folk to try it ifin yual gots it to spare.

BWD

nouvellechef said:
I straight up leave them standing in the pots and go nutballs on the plant. Edward scissor hands style. One if the major keys to banging out alot of trimming. Is switching out your scissors for fresh, sharp, clean pair constantly. I keep a cup of whatever cleaner you have and all the scissors for the session are in there. I buy them at Ikea and get a whole lot of sets.

This is key, fresh scissors keep me interested, so to speak, constant fresh scissors will extend your trimming session imo.

I hate hate hate trimming. i really do, i really hate it.

I love scissior hash to so that's another bennie...

:48:

AFTER 2 HOURS IM USUALLY DONE AND HAVE MANAGED TO TRIM 10OZ DRY WEIGHT MAYBE IM FAST OR JUST MY BUDS ARE GREAT TO TRIM WELL THE LEMON CHRONIC IS ANYWAY.
Damn caps.
T4

Life's a beach in it...Sounds like it's time to hire someone to trim that shwag that aint getting you high. :eek:

Im to always lookin for extra work ;) Heck I work fur some trim in me pouch what trail yual walkin I will bring the shine.

BWD

Hey ish....you are giving away my secret weapon. :D

But seriously I can't afford to pay that army...they don't work cheap. :)

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey ish....you are giving away my secret weapon. :D

But seriously I can't afford to pay that army...they don't work cheap. :)

Yeah, it must cost you a fortune in Wood Chips. :hubba:

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Im to always lookin for extra work ;) Heck I work fur some trim in me pouch what trail yual walkin I will bring the shine.

BWD

Look to the sky for my smoke signals, I'll leave a torch lit fer ya! :)

dew88 said:
Hi,
nice to see you all..
I was looking for a cheap kitchens and searched for weeks to find the right one and then I came across on "www.kitchenssimply.co.uk". Their kitchens are definitely the cheapest kitchens on the market, I got delivery of my kitchen about two months ago and it's now fitted and looks perfect and it cost me 40% less than the best quote that I got. I can definitely recommend them especially if your looking for a cheap kitchens.
you may click this link for easy process: cheap kitchens

My thread got spammed by a cheap mail order kitchen....... :eek:

dew88 said:
Hi,
nice to see you all..
I was looking for a cheap kitchens and searched for weeks to find the right one and then I came across on "www.kitchenssimply.co.uk". Their kitchens are definitely the cheapest kitchens on the market, I got delivery of my kitchen about two months ago and it's now fitted and looks perfect and it cost me 40% less than the best quote that I got. I can definitely recommend them especially if your looking for a cheap kitchens.
you may click this link for easy process: cheap kitchens

Wonder why he be all red with reputation

bwd

Just why i registered on this site i knew at some point someone would offer cheap kitchens.
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Just why i registered on this site i knew at some point someone would offer cheap kitchens.
Lol
T4

I love it when a plan comes together, way too hang in there, 3 years but you got your cheap kitchen didnt you :hubba:

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Wonder why he be all red with reputation

bwd

I deleted the post, but the red is because he be a spammer.

I've heard alot of things but I aint never heard of a cheap kitchen, unless you consider a campfire a kitchen, which I have to admit, with a cast iorn skillet, a little salt, and a creek close by, It has been my kitchen a time or two.

Menimeth said:
I've heard alot of things but I aint never heard of a cheap kitchen, unless you consider a campfire a kitchen, which I have to admit, with a cast iorn skillet, a little salt, and a creek close by, It has been my kitchen a time or two.

Yual been hangin out in kitchen pilgrem? Or we just has the same realestate person LOL I have just that kitchen yual speak of.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
I be known to grow in the past some bush grows and didnt needs to trim ;)!! I would chope dozen plants turn to hang couple weeks til dry then tie them into fire logs. When company who enjoys good time be by the fire it would make for some nice fire and the home grown logs would smoke just right for the whole gang. It was when yual wanted the smoke in yur face at fire side well just enough to get what yual wants at the time. I suggest any folk to try it ifin yual gots it to spare.

BWD

:holysheep: Are you for real?? Correct me if I misunderstood, but did you just say that you throw entire plants on the fire?? Does it work for you? I was under the impression that the smoke dissipated too quickly for one to be able to get high in such a fashion... I wish I had so much bud I could literally use some of it for firewood... BWD you are one interesting character!

I like your style, Dude

sMACk

sMACkaddict said:
:holysheep: Are you for real?? Correct me if I misunderstood, but did you just say that you throw entire plants on the fire?? Does it work for you? I was under the impression that the smoke dissipated too quickly for one to be able to get high in such a fashion... I wish I had so much bud I could literally use some of it for firewood... BWD you are one interesting character!

I like your style, Dude

sMACk

what do u mean? they do it in the movies, IT MUST BE TRUE:p

haha even if it isnt possible, I believe BWD can do it...

you musta just watched Saving Grace... or Cheech and Chongs Next Movie... both classics

sMACk

sMACkaddict said:

I like your style, Dude

sMACk

Thankin ya fireside friends LOL. It be true fur the most part. I have been known to grow patches of plants through out the bush and harvest me pouch need from the good stuff grown and chop and bundle the not so good or bug ridden or patches turned to hermie fur most and bundle tie into shart stumps and left to dry hangin in back wood shed. Every now and then I been known to put special log to company fire like to do it sneaky like and then sees ifin to many folk be movin from smoke side or movin too it. End the night folk be ussualy have good time, no different then makin batch of cookies and sharin I just does it bit differnet is all. Happy firesides pilgrems ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back