I can't grow weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the final update.99.99999% of you... ✌️

One plant (in a large container) in a tent is the way to ScROG.

Snowy had to bear the burden of... well... me lol. Hot soil and heavy BDSM left her/him kinda slow. Gonna let it do its thing, but I believe it will herm if it's a her.

Randy is a beast! I topped him/her at 3 weeks, and she/him never lost his/her footing. Mfer is... a beast.

I hope they are both females. But. I feel like I got to keep an eye on Snowy in case of survival mode. I REALLY want Randy to be a girl!

Thank you all for entertaining me and the help. Bye 👋👋

Absolutly unacceptable. If you think you can call one of our members the worst word you can call a women and have it hidden,,,, you are sadly mistaken. We have had this conversation before and you said you wouldn't do this again.:mad:
Pute gave you a week. Your goddamn lucky he seen it first. What the fk is your problem bro? This is not the 1st time you have talked shit. It better be your last or ill make sure its your last. If you have a drinking problem i suggest you fix it or stay off this site while your doing it.

1684513932961.png

Last edited:
I’ll bet they would scrogg out good. One day I’m gonna try that one plant in a tent thing like gmo. I’m convinced my yield would be just as good or better and a low growing plant would be perfect. I have a spot picked out for the phat girl. I hope there is enough sunshine for her there. We had a bunch of large limbs cut out of our 100 year oaks yesterday and today. It made me a little extra sunshine so maybe it will help. Do you see that guy way up in my tree? They were swinging around like monkeys up there
View attachment 326797
I have a Chimera 3 that is by itself, scrogged in a 4x4. More cuts this weekend, then flip to 12 hours.

Bubba

Subbie i apologize for Spunoms behavior. Not sure what the fk he was thinking. This is the second time. I thought this would not happen again. Me thinks Spunom has a drinking problem or on pain pills. Whatever it is will not be tolerated on the Passion. He has a week to think about it.

Thanks so much y’all. I’m sorry this happened as I think spunom is an ok guy with other issues causing these personality changes. He sounded so sincere last time he came back but I guess the Mr Hyde part of him found his way out for some ugly fun.
I hope this has not ruined anyone’s day

lets smoke one together 😊

Thanks so much y’all. I’m sorry this happened as I think spunom is an ok guy with other issues causing these personality changes. He sounded so sincere last time he came back but I guess the Mr Hyde part of him found his way out for some ugly fun.
I hope this has not ruined anyone’s day

lets smoke one together 😊
We are fine....I hope you are ok. We watch out for each other.

That's what is so great about the Passion and why I have fought so hard to keep the Passion the great place that it is. We are truly Brothers and Sisters here who look out for each other.
I'm very disappointed in Spunom. Whatever he is going through or problem he is dealing with I hope he realizes he hurt someone who is a lady that considered him a part of this community and family and acted like a lady both fking times this has happened. Not to mention Big who was very cool too.
I've have never had a problem apologizing for something I did wrong, nor apologizing for shit I didn't do just to bring peace. But that's me. Although I can also bring down the fking hammer if I need too without thinking twice about it.
Balls in your court Bro.

I've have never had a problem apologizing for something I did wrong, nor apologizing for shit I didn't do just to bring peace.
You need to run for office. I believe the biggest issue human kind is facing is the inability of people(especially those that pretend to be our leaders) to admit errors.

Too political? Delete it if you must…

Latest posts

Back