I can't grow weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad also. I hope they/them identify as females or I'ma chop their asses for not supporting the lbghijklmnop life
Given the current insanity, I hope they are biological females. Seems anyone can make up any category they want to and ‘identify’ as that. I sure wish I could ‘identify’ as a billionaire.

Given the current insanity, I hope they are biological females. Seems anyone can make up any category they want to and ‘identify’ as that. I sure wish I could ‘identify’ as a billionaire.
You and me both brother. You and me. both.

After my last harvest, I planted a Zkittlez auto with the plan of topping it. All was going well. ~14 days I topped her, and side shoots were exploding.

Drama ensued. In a panic, I chopped her.

Since then, I've planted 11 seeds.

The first didn't germinate. The second two didn't germinate. The next two germinated, but one was a mutant with the other that just stopped growing... Completely. The next two didn't germinate. I got psst. I do this the exact same way. All the time. Directly into the final container.

Saturday, I changed up and put 4 seeds into peatpucks. 🤞 🤞
Me either.😩

Shock Trauma @ 7 days.. same ol...
20230412_174552.jpg

Snow Leopard is looking promising tho @ 2 days
20230412_174558.jpg

I identify as a sentient ape who is barely able to follow the rules. My pronouns are ooh ooh and aah aah

So... I pulled the Shock Trauma.

The taproot was growing like Calamus roots! Less than a cm down. Fkn weird y'all lol.

I had a Randy dancing around the bottom of the seed box, so I threw it in Shocky's place.

I'm diggin the Snow Leopard.
16815935806402614958466870967576.jpg

Thank you, bigsur51, for both the seeds and (symbiotically) breaking the curse.

So... I pulled the Shock Trauma.

The taproot was growing like Calamus roots! Less than a cm down. Fkn weird y'all lol.

I had a Randy dancing around the bottom of the seed box, so I threw it in Shocky's place.

I'm diggin the Snow Leopard. View attachment 324925

Thank you, bigsur51, for both the seeds and (symbiotically) breaking the curse.
What the black plastic for? Are these outside? I have the snow leopard too. I was trying to remember who else was growing it. My nodes are super close together on all the plants except two. Maybe males, I have not sexed them yet.
most of them look like this with nodes every 1/4” or less
FAA765E0-BD94-413E-B2B7-695458EBBA3D.jpeg

the two taller ones below have longer internodes. I’m thinking they may be males but not sure yet to early to tell.
130AE095-FCDB-42F5-BC7B-F2C1281787FB.jpeg

Those look great. Good luck on the he/she. My Snowy is 50/50 as well.

I feel you on the node spacing. Somewhere along the line, be it bro-science or "there's a good chance" , I have it printed in my mind that faster growth rate and wider node spacing "could be" an early sign to watch for them being males. Or just plain nonsense.

The plastic is to keep the top of the soil moist. I know that sounds counterintuitive, but I promise it's not lol. It really works the same either way... covered or not, but if you keep it covered, roots will use every inch of soil in the planter. In a SIP I mean. It would work even better with gokashi on top and em1 in the res. It basically has the potential to create its own ecosystem with great soil and good compost.

Those look great. Good luck on the he/she. My Snowy is 50/50 as well.

I feel you on the node spacing. Somewhere along the line, be it bro-science or "there's a good chance" , I have it printed in my mind that faster growth rate and wider node spacing "could be" an early sign to watch for them being males. Or just plain nonsense.

The plastic is to keep the top of the soil moist. I know that sounds counterintuitive, but I promise it's not lol. It really works the same either way... covered or not, but if you keep it covered, roots will use every inch of soil in the planter. In a SIP I mean. It would work even better with gokashi on top and em1 in the res. It basically has the potential to create its own ecosystem with great soil and good compost.
Agreed. I am always suspicious of plants that grow faster than others and usually they have boy parts.

What the black plastic for? Are these outside? I have the snow leopard too. I was trying to remember who else was growing it. My nodes are super close together on all the plants except two. Maybe males, I have not sexed them yet.
most of them look like this with nodes every 1/4” or less
View attachment 324935
the two taller ones below have longer internodes. I’m thinking they may be males but not sure yet to early to tell.
View attachment 324936
Have you had light height problems with the Snow Leopard?
I know you use a stronger light than me, but I've had to raise Snowy's light to 28". This is the highest I've had my SF1000 from the tops of my plants.

I know you use a stronger light than me, but I've had to raise Snowy's light to 28". This is the highest I've had my SF1000 from the tops of my plants.
I’m not sure what you mean about why you are having to raise your lights . Are you plants getting to much light? If so, why do you think that? My SF2000 is hanging about 18” from the plants. This is the average size of the snow leopards left in my tent. I already got one female so I’m happy but would be nice to get more so I can choose the best one. The node spacing is really nice on all of mine.

do you mean they are stretching? My light is probably stronger and I’m running it at 100% if that helps. The SL and all the others in the tent are digging it…
IMG_7829.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m not sure what you mean about why you are having to raise your lights . Are you plants getting to much light? If so, why do you think that? My SF2000 is hanging about 18” from the plants. This is the average size of the snow leopards left in my tent. I already got one female so I’m happy but would be nice to get more so I can choose the best one. The node spacing is really nice on all of mine.
View attachment 326784
Very beautiful plant!

I think that because the plant didn't like the light anywhere less than 28 inches lol. Not looking to solve a problem, I already did. Just for research my friend 😊 I've had this light from 12-16 inches from everything I've grown with it. Until this lil bugger. You're the only one I remember growing it indoors, so was seeing if you had to do it different also.

Nope, it’s one of the nicer node spacing plants I’ve grown. I don’t plan to grow them inside. They are just in my tent to be sexed and I’m going to plant 4 different strains outside so I’m hoping to get 4 nice females. The extra females will be gifted as I need my tent for the lower plants in the pic. Have you sexed your plants? ive found 3 males two of which were SL and they grew much taller. Could you have a male perhaps?
IMG_7817.jpeg

Too soon to tell yet. My gut says female but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed just in case my gut ain't right this time. Your grow looks stellar, Subs. Very nice work.

all the ones we grew outdoors never got above 5’

but the girth on them was off the hook , probably 8-10’ feet in diameter…i thought this would make a great plant to scrog

and the buds were the last ones in the garden to get fat , i thought they were never gonna swell but boy howdy was i wrong

the last 2 weeks of flower were unbelievable and those plants produced 3-5 lbs each , fat heavy colas

I’ll bet they would scrogg out good. One day I’m gonna try that one plant in a tent thing like gmo. I’m convinced my yield would be just as good or better and a low growing plant would be perfect. I have a spot picked out for the phat girl. I hope there is enough sunshine for her there. We had a bunch of large limbs cut out of our 100 year oaks yesterday and today. It made me a little extra sunshine so maybe it will help. Do you see that guy way up in my tree? They were swinging around like monkeys up there
70473284054__DC45C402-418D-417E-BBB9-48C8538A0F5F.jpeg

Latest posts

Back