I can't sleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuesday night I smoked two joints of gorilla breath and a half a joint of something that was left in the ashtray and still not a wink of sleep. If that gorilla breath doesn’t disable me there’s something seriously wrong in my head which is most likely the problem. about a month ago. I woke up thinking it was 1 AM and smoked a joint and then I looked at the clock and it was 6:45 AM. I went to the gym and I was falling all over the place.
Worries of something I can’t do anything about usually causes this for me…

Cut up a banana and boil it and make a tea.
It has Tryptophan and Melatonin. Drink it before bed. I add Cinnamon. You will sleep like a baby.
am I using the peel or the fruit...I'm pretty Ivan and his injuries has a lot to do with my agitation as of late...some azzhole cut me off and flipped the finger at me, I got psycho and went after him in my truck on the way home from the hospital...were both lucky as a state trooper was eyeballing me, game over...

And I am up as well. I guess it’s time to smoke another hooter…I gave up work 10 years ago, it took up too much of my life… I may have to go to work at Walmart as a greeter If these dogs don’t quit running up these medical bills and food bills…

And I am up as well. I guess it’s time to smoke another hooter…I gave up work 10 years ago, it took up too much of my life… I may have to go to work at Walmart as a greeter If these dogs don’t quit running up these medical bills and food bills…
A word from my Scottish Witch:

"He did not hesitate to spend thousands of dollars to save his puppy. He has a good heart."

am I using the peel or the fruit...I'm pretty Ivan and his injuries has a lot to do with my agitation as of late...some azzhole cut me off and flipped the finger at me, I got psycho and went after him in my truck on the way home from the hospital...were both lucky as a state trooper was eyeballing me, game over...
Yes Boo use the whole banana cut into 4 or 5 pieces, boil and strain. The peel is where a lot of the good stuff is.

I eat a banana every night. It helps control AFib too. Great for your heart and your gut.
I had open heart surgery almost 10yrs ago.
They are like medicine to me.
Here recently found our out about making the tea for sleep. I'm telling you it works. Even allows you to dream again because of the deep sleep.

I have been having an issue sleeping these past few days worse than normal. I know work, bills, stress...blah blah blah, but nothing has really changed. Last night I went to bed once I was tired around 10 pm. Woke up at midnight and tried going back to sleep. 1:30 am I was up and decided to just go to work. Around 8 am I started feeling tired. I left work at 10 am and laid down around 10:45 am. I woke up at noon to the phone ringing multiple times and hoping out of bed wide awake. My sleep has consisted of super light sleep. My subconscious is running ramped. It seems I cannot cross over into that deep state of sleep and it's beginning to become annoying. I am going to try some nighttime tea after supper to see if that helps. I have used melatonin before and may consider buying some more gummies next time at the store. I am sure I am just being a bit over concerned but this needs to stop. I cannot remember having an issue like this since way back in my party days, lol. I need a way to figure out how to get some good rest.
Have your thyroid checked. Coffee was like meth, no sleep and weight loss. Temporary use of a beta blocker fixed it. Stayed up for a week be once....felt flight or fight all the time, no fun.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back