I can't sleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of not sleeping
1672099403785.png

It would appear that the very best-looking ladies are all stoners. Sexy, confident, physically fit in prime shape, alluring, dress well... and they clearly have contacts to get good weed.

W.T.F. more can any hardlegs ask for? Jeez.

Contrast it with a vomiting pocked-faced drunk harpy leaning near the ceramic bus, retching out MD-2020 by the quart...

I want the poster girls every time. I'd bring any one of them home to mother or a church social... then go out and bang her gloriously.

Last edited:
It would appear that the very best-looking ladies are all stoners. Sexy, confidant, physically fit in prime shape, alluring, dress well... and they clearly have contacts to get good weed.

W.T.F. more can any hardlegs ask for? Jeez.

Contrast it with a vomiting pocked-faced drunk harpy leaning near the ceramic bus, retching out MD-2020 by the quart...

I want the poster girls every time. I'd bring any one of them home to mother or a church social... then go out and bang her gloriously.
wow, MD_2020 .forgot that along with Boones farm and Meteus
Give me a warm woman and a joint of something nice and some place warm with running water and Im good !

Quote of the Day: "When I am traveling in a carriage, or walking after a good meal, or during the night when I cannot sleep; it is on such occasions that ideas flow best and most abundantly." Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 - 1791)

People say shit like this when they don't have pot, because when they do have pot they do that shit sitting on the couch..

Latest posts

Back