I can't sleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I have been having an issue sleeping these past few days worse than normal. I know work, bills, stress...blah blah blah, but nothing has really changed. Last night I went to bed once I was tired around 10 pm. Woke up at midnight and tried going back to sleep. 1:30 am I was up and decided to just go to work. Around 8 am I started feeling tired. I left work at 10 am and laid down around 10:45 am. I woke up at noon to the phone ringing multiple times and hoping out of bed wide awake. My sleep has consisted of super light sleep. My subconscious is running ramped. It seems I cannot cross over into that deep state of sleep and it's beginning to become annoying. I am going to try some nighttime tea after supper to see if that helps. I have used melatonin before and may consider buying some more gummies next time at the store. I am sure I am just being a bit over concerned but this needs to stop. I cannot remember having an issue like this since way back in my party days, lol. I need a way to figure out how to get some good rest.

I didn't sleep a wink tuesday night, not 1 wink...one can only smoke so much dope to medicate but the mind wasn't having any of it...even too a sleeping pill to no effect...

My son swears by melatonin. I tried a tablet of some and it knocked me the f out but I could sleep standing up at night. Once I wake up though(no matter what time), I get to thinking and am up for the duration of the day. These are trying times and I think a lot of people are in the same boat…

I have been having an issue sleeping these past few days worse than normal. I know work, bills, stress...blah blah blah, but nothing has really changed. Last night I went to bed once I was tired around 10 pm. Woke up at midnight and tried going back to sleep. 1:30 am I was up and decided to just go to work. Around 8 am I started feeling tired. I left work at 10 am and laid down around 10:45 am. I woke up at noon to the phone ringing multiple times and hoping out of bed wide awake. My sleep has consisted of super light sleep. My subconscious is running ramped. It seems I cannot cross over into that deep state of sleep and it's beginning to become annoying. I am going to try some nighttime tea after supper to see if that helps. I have used melatonin before and may consider buying some more gummies next time at the store. I am sure I am just being a bit over concerned but this needs to stop. I cannot remember having an issue like this since way back in my party days, lol. I need a way to figure out how to get some good rest.
Two words...... "Indica Hash" at bedtime.

ain't nuthin free on colfax...you go home with a surprise...
naps, what are naps...don't think I've had one in decades, can't turn off the mind... :eek:

ain't nuthin free on colfax...you go home with a surprise...
naps, what are naps...don't think I've had one in decades, can't turn off the mind... :eek:
Big has a way with the specials there. It's Christmas... nothing better than the gift of love.

When I experience that ,I smoke enough weed to stun a horse and that seems to do the trick...

Tuesday night I smoked two joints of gorilla breath and a half a joint of something that was left in the ashtray and still not a wink of sleep. If that gorilla breath doesn’t disable me there’s something seriously wrong in my head which is most likely the problem. about a month ago. I woke up thinking it was 1 AM and smoked a joint and then I looked at the clock and it was 6:45 AM. I went to the gym and I was falling all over the place.

Tuesday night I smoked two joints of gorilla breath and a half a joint of something that was left in the ashtray and still not a wink of sleep. If that gorilla breath doesn’t disable me there’s something seriously wrong in my head which is most likely the problem. about a month ago. I woke up thinking it was 1 AM and smoked a joint and then I looked at the clock and it was 6:45 AM. I went to the gym and I was falling all over the place.
You need her to make you breakfast even if its not so good ....
1671756401135.png

Latest posts

Back