I checked the chart but. Whats wrong with my plants.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulfinder

Reaction score
The temperature has been rideing a little high. 92 in the tent for the past week durring the day. First grow from seeds I got 3 females out of 8 plants. So I took light to 24 hours and took it back to veg. This was 2 weeks ago. The browning started a week ago. Thought it was over light with heat. But it's now working lower in the plant now that I cut some stems off because the girls are getting too tall. Was netted but I wanted to rearrange so I took the net off let them straighten then when I tried dropping steams at an angle I accually broke 1 plant in half. So its wired together and still growing. That was the first plant to have it. Then it progressed threw the other 2 big plants. Started at tops. Then when I cut tops off to get more tips and lower the height 1000w hid light in a 4x4 section of a 4x8 tent. Ph of the lower soil is 7.4. I feed with floranova grow 7 4 10 and bio root 0 1 1 from general organics.
20200706_040528.jpg
20200706_040457.jpg
20200706_040450.jpg
20200628_011109.jpg
this last picture was when the 3 girls when they were healthy and netted

Last edited:
That could be a number of things.heat stress at 92 and did u have fans running.exh?.well it looks to be on just a few leaves and I have a feeling it's something due to heat stress but not sure bro.maybe calmag def.7.5 is way to high.id bring em down to 6 to 6.5.
You can come over and check me out at (Back in the saddle again) happy growing to you bro.

The temperature has been rideing a little high. 92 in the tent for the past week durring the day. First grow from seeds I got 3 females out of 8 plants. So I took light to 24 hours and took it back to veg. This was 2 weeks ago. The browning started a week ago. Thought it was over light with heat. But it's now working lower in the plant now
20200706_162801.jpg

I have 3 fans inside the tent blowing air around. All plants have a little sway to them. I have about 379 cubic feet of air exchange in the tent with vent fans. I tried to lower the ph a little thinking that was the problem. And incase it's a phosphorus deficiency I also fed with Buddha flower because it has 1%more phosphorus then the floranova flower that I had on hand. Sofar no differance but also no more spread of the rusty leaves. The temperature a hard one to situate without vented lights. That 1k watt hid produces alot of heat and those 2 ac units I got isnt cooling as much as I would like. Lights are off durring hottest hours of the day as is.

I think it was a combination of over feeding, heat and inside the roots the ph was way too high. So when I knocked that down then let them dry up before watering them again. 1 plant I feel is best tossed in the trash. The other 2 are healthy as can be now. Got new clones from a friend so i threw out my old clones to keep me legal. Now i got detroit diesel, strawberry shortcake, super critical kush, and death star. 3 of each. :) cant wait till flower. I wont wait as long this time. Heat is still a problem. But as long as I keep the plants relatively short till I get vented lights they look beautiful.

I say heat and a little Magnesium Deficiency.

Ph runoff (not what goes in) in soil should be about 6.5. If you can’t do much about the heat then controll what you can. Next year run nld sativas in the heat, they will thank you, you will kick the dog less.

Are you able to give them a flush right now, be the best way to get them to reboot.. Not sure it was so much an over feeding as I'm not seeing a lot of burnt leaf tips, and the fact the leaf's are yellowing mid plant it's not "N" ..

Are you using any Calmag?

I'd flush them with PH'd water and some sugars like Sucunat…. it will oxygenate the soil and help them breath..
give them a dose of Vitamin B for stress and a feeding at half strength... for sure can be saved and turned around.

luck

Srry to just jump right in but i have 2 autos growing in soil and 1 of them has a couple fan leaves that look like this..any help would be great...

Attachments

• 20201106_214909.jpg
    20201106_214909.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 9
  • 20201106_214728.jpg
    20201106_214728.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20201106_214851.jpg
    20201106_214851.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20201106_214812.jpg
    20201106_214812.jpg