Advertise On Marijuana Passion

I did Shrooms for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasted

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
7
Me and my friends did shrooms for the first time.It was basiclly a fun,chill,scary, then back to fun trip. I will tell the whole story if you want me to. Its long and alot of it would seem made up.
 

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
9,329
Reaction score
5,015
Hope you had a pleasant trip. Shrooms was (past tense) my favorite trip. Less side effects than LSD. and its a natural substance unlike Acid. Man I had fun back in those days. But hey those drugs are for the young. My tore up inerds can't hack it any more. I liked to trip hard (more the better) back in the day though. but now its just weed for me.
Just be safe man, and have fun.
 

Inmediusre

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
20
Yah, and while shrooms aren't for everyone, for most it's an enlightening and spiritual trip. A study done by some big national publication here in the states (and im too lazy to go find it and dig it up) said that a majority of those who have done them in their lifetime said it was one of the top 3 experiences of their lives.
 

LLCoolBud

Stoned Activist
Joined
Apr 27, 2006
Messages
152
Reaction score
48
I've done them on about 3 ocasions and i have to say the first was the best and none of the other trips matched it. After doing them for the third time i had a really bad trip and now have decided to go with just chronic and beer. This is just my personal experience but me and others just didnt enjoy the high and found ourselves wanted it to stop the intire time so peace to the fungus end of rant lol :eek:
 

Inmediusre

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
20
LLCoolBud said:
I've done them on about 3 ocasions and i have to say the first was the best and none of the other trips matched it. After doing them for the third time i had a really bad trip and now have decided to go with just chronic and beer. This is just my personal experience but me and others just didnt enjoy the high and found ourselves wanted it to stop the intire time so peace to the fungus end of rant lol :eek:
Yah I've done them twice.

First time I did them was in my room, and somehow I ended up watching Kill Bill Vol 2. THAT was an intense movie, especially the scene where she's buried alive. I remember feeling like my whole room was buried right there with her. It was an intense escape for both Uma and I.

Second time I did them I was at a party. Bad idea, once I started to trip I had to leave because the vibes were getting nasty. So I went into my car (it was a stormy night.) And the party I was at was in the middle of nowhere, so I ended up watching the trees dance with the lightening, and writing poetry under the moonlight. THAT was a great experience.

On a side note, that last time I had to drive home because my friend forgot to be the sober driver. It was just a straight 15 minute drive down a backroad in the middle of the country. One of our friends (who was sober) ended up following us home to make sure we got there ok, and I talked to him later and he said I was driving perfect. THAT was a CRAZY drive home let me tell you. There weren't really many visuals as it was about almost morning and I was just coming down from peaking, but every vibration in the car was multiplied by about 20. And it wasn't even like I was driving, felt like the road was just pulling me forward. The mailboxes were also dancing on the side of the street, kinda like they were waving at me as I passed.
 

DopeDoctor

Yes I Cannabis
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
226
Reaction score
19
so do you hallucinate much on them? I've been thinking about trying.
 

Devilweed

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
222
Reaction score
11
Things move and blur. You also really notice patterns in things. It can be really cool and tripy or you could be in a bad situation and have a horrible trip.
 

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
9,329
Reaction score
5,015
DopeDoctor said:
so do you hallucinate much on them? I've been thinking about trying.
Depends. How much, how good they are, and how far your willing to go. go to www.shroomery.com.
1/8 got me what I like to call a "functioning" trip. Where I could still "communicate" with sober (non-tripping) people. 1/4 was an Epiphany.
Go to that link above. Thats the plce to really talk about it. ;)
but please be careful....and no more driving trippin people come on. thats just askin for it.

but for you dope dr. go with a couple of caps to start see if you like it or not. Your freinds will say dive right in. I don't agree seen too many trips go wrong that way. best to step your way up. In my experienced opinion. ;)

Edit: 1 last thing. I have tripped a lot. I don't think trippin is to be used lightly. It is a tool and not to be abused. respect it and it will respect you. dis-respect it and it will bite you in the ass hard and fast. but trippin is not for everyone. If you have personal issues or trying to use it to escape it will smack you in the face with those issues. so use with caution.
 

Wasted

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
7
Devilweed said:
Things move and blur. You also really notice patterns in things. It can be really cool and tripy or you could be in a bad situation and have a horrible trip.
Yeah I know what your talking about there were alot of things going good at first. Then we left the school were hanging at and walked to a close bytaco bell to talk to my friend, on the way there a car passed us and stopped we all got scared because my friend got jump a few days back by bloods in the same neighbor hood. But we walked by them and tehy looked at us and when we passed them they shot a paintball gun at us. Then when we were at taco bell these guys were talking shit to us so we decided to go home because we didnt want to get jumped. For the most part i loved it till the end of us walking around
 

sombro

Time Waster
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
163
Reaction score
11
be in a good mood, be with friends you trust in a comfortable setting to take it and you should be ok.

however i've had several friends take them once and for the last time and a couple of times I got pretty paranoid doing it.

One summer my friends and I did them (shrooms or acid) pretty much every weekend and sometimes during the week as well. That I wouldn't recommend as by the end of the summer I was too paraniod to go into bars to get drinks & my mates had to go in for me. I pretty much stopped after that.

The last time I did it was just before a flight back from Amsterdam, you can buy them in headshops there, that was a real freaky experience, I felt like Hunter S Thompson!!

Far too old to be doing stuff like that these days although I have been reading some of Hunter's stuff again so .... maybe...
 
A

A.K.

Guest
damn wasted where do you live and why did bloods attack your friend i used to live in a bad neighboor hood in i dont want to say where (there watching) but yea there were alot of crips there and i saw some guy get shot by some crips in a car but on the 4th my friends were walking around and some people pulled up and threw an artillery shell at them and they drove by again and my friends told them to get out of the car and they did and it was 2 of my friends against like 5 or 6 other guys and just started beating the crap out of my friends but my other friend that is like 6 foot 5 240 or something pounds started to run over and they all jumped back in the car and took off [COLOR='Navy"]and ive never taken shrooms and dont plane too[/COLOR]
 

Wasted

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
7
A.K. said:
damn wasted where do you live and why did bloods attack your friend i used to live in a bad neighboor hood in i dont want to say where (there watching) but yea there were alot of crips there and i saw some guy get shot by some crips in a car but on the 4th my friends were walking around and some people pulled up and threw an artillery shell at them and they drove by again and my friends told them to get out of the car and they did and it was 2 of my friends against like 5 or 6 other guys and just started beating the crap out of my friends but my other friend that is like 6 foot 5 240 or something pounds started to run over and they all jumped back in the car and took off [COLOR='Navy"]and ive never taken shrooms and dont plane too[/color]
I live in Arizona. The bloods jumped them because theywere walking home like 3 in the morning and a car drove by and yelled at them so they yelled back(They were on acid so they didnt think about what they were doing)So like 3 car loads of people got out and jumped them it was like 4 on 13. What pissed me off the most tho was that the bloods had to use weapons. 3 of them had to go to the hospital and 2 had to get staples in their head 3 in one where he got hit by a bat and 5 in the other where he got hit by a beer bottle. My neighboor hood use to be good but like the past year or so it hasnt beena good idea to walk around after 11 or 12 to much people wanting to start shit.
 

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
9,329
Reaction score
5,015
Wasted said:
I live in Arizona. The bloods jumped them because theywere walking home like 3 in the morning and a car drove by and yelled at them so they yelled back(They were on acid so they didnt think about what they were doing)So like 3 car loads of people got out and jumped them it was like 4 on 13. What pissed me off the most tho was that the bloods had to use weapons. 3 of them had to go to the hospital and 2 had to get staples in their head 3 in one where he got hit by a bat and 5 in the other where he got hit by a beer bottle. My neighboor hood use to be good but like the past year or so it hasnt beena good idea to walk around after 11 or 12 to much people wanting to start shit.
This is some stupid crap. Can't even walk down the street. craziness. Thats why I hated Pittsburgh. stupid crap. ooohh I got colors on you better stay off MY street. Since when can you own a sidewalk??? I remeber being nervous and stuck forced to walk through a bad neighborhood. No body should have to go through that. a mugger is one thing. but a bunch off punk ass kids getting there rocks off screwing with some guys minding there own business is just stupid.
 

bmello

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
168
Reaction score
4
Mutt said:
Depends.

Edit: 1 last thing. I have tripped a lot. I don't think trippin is to be used lightly. It is a tool and not to be abused. respect it and it will respect you. dis-respect it and it will bite you in the ass hard and fast. but trippin is not for everyone. If you have personal issues or trying to use it to escape it will smack you in the face with those issues. so use with caution.
You said it. In my day I would trip on mescaline, LSD, shrooms, all of it. I always used it for enlightenment and never abused it. I would love to shroom again, talk about it with good friends, they never have but would like me to be there shrooming with them for help if they start tripping bad. I tell you though, nothing beats shrooming, especially if you are in nature, it is the best experience to enjoy. Everything is so much more clear and intense, it is beautiful...and do it with a trustworthy friend...:cool:
 

whiteboy09

Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
i know this might sound dumb but what do u think would happen if u put shrooms in a blunt, lol would u trip out or get high, or both?>:confused:
 

Wasted

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
7
whiteboy09 said:
i know this might sound dumb but what do u think would happen if u put shrooms in a blunt, lol would u trip out or get high, or both?>:confused:
You would probably trip out. I dont think you could roll them tho. Also I heard if you smoked them you will get really horny.
 

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
9,329
Reaction score
5,015
smoking em is a waste. IMO.
Eat em. ;)
 

gottalovebud

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
2
I have never tried shrooms but plan on it but i was just wondering can you od on shrooms
 

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
9,329
Reaction score
5,015
head over to shroomery.com if you want to know more. This Forum is more MJ related. ;)
 
H

howardstern

Guest
whiteboy09 said:
i know this might sound dumb but what do u think would happen if u put shrooms in a blunt, lol would u trip out or get high, or both?>:confused:
I was going to reply about my first and only shroom trip (bad experience), and then read the above, and the memories came flooding back, and I remembered I had smoked some of the spores in a bong also.

I had been introduced to MJ my first year in university (way back many years ago), and in second year met a guy who became my drug-buddy experiencing with me several drugs, introducing me to LSD and shrooms with his experiences. We tripped on LSD several times which I liked (it is natural by the way: it is a fungus harvested from a certain type of wheat - but the experience is DEFINITELY NOT for everyone)...anyway, in my second year I met this shady drug-dealer, and purchased MJ from him several times. Once I went over to the nearly-abandoned frat-house where he rented room and purchased some shrooms. I decided to ingest them with him, and then either he or I suggested we also smoke the spores (don't remember). So we did. It was him, me, and another guy, and smoking it makes the effects start immediately in seconds. We had just eaten them (1/8 oz each), then smoked the remaining spores in the bag with MJ, and then we went out into the parlor to play pool. But then things started getting weird. He started saying things that made me think he was going to rape me (can't remember exactly, so long ago, I remember him saying he likes to "beat" things/people with suddenly a gay lisp). His motions and gestures became very gay and effeminate as he bent over to play pool, and I started to feel uncomfortable as a couple other guys showed up to play pool also on the one table. I wouldn't say I was being paranoid, but rather I felt a "sixth" sense or intuition (Help from God) that this was a bad situation to get out of asap. So I made an excuse to go mess around with the piano in the other room (am musician), and as I was playing I started visualing suddenly flashing around the keys like a neon sign dotted lights flashing on the piano keys. After a few minutes I returned (now closer to the main door, yet far from them to make my quick escape), said I have to go, and left. I walked home a few minutes away, played guitar all night and was crying all night - probably because of the bad experience that happened in the beginning of the trip.

LSD on the other hand was fun, with a trusted friend (so similar to shrooms, but instead of 4-6 hour trip, it was 12-16 hours) and we would trip for hours even in the bitter cold walking around all night, talking, philosophizing, enjoying the visuals and the feeling of "tripping" (only those who have done it will understand) - it feels like you are on an emotional and intellectual and philosophical "journey". Certainly neither of these drugs are for everybody.

I hear that if you drop acid more than 5 times, in the USA you are considered "legally" insane and they can institutionalize you and commit you on a whim - so never admit to dropping acid more than 5 times!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top