I dun went and mucked it up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diseased Strain

Reaction score
Git'r Dun.

Well. The Ozone genn. I bought works great on killing the smells. But I guess I got me one that's to big. Check out what happend. Most of the fan leaves are dead. Alot of them are close to dead. 4 plants have no fan leaves on them anymore. I was thinking a Ph problum when they started a turn for the worse. I cant beleve it took me this long to tell myself... DUHHHH ! You fuckin retard. The Ozone.....

Anyway. They are lookin better already. So problum fixed. But they look kinda funky. The 4 with no fan leaves arnt going to give much. But they will recover I guess. (so I was told anyway)

Oh yeah. I ditched the closet and built me a box. Alot less smell that way. I put the Ozone in the hall way and got it out of the room I was growing in.
Dont be a retard like me. Use a timer if your going to get a Ozone genn. And make sure it's in a large area away from your plants. K ? k.

sep05^01.jpg

sep05^03.jpg

sep05^04.jpg

sep05^05.jpg

sep05^06.jpg

sep05^08.jpg

that sucks man hope they recover soon and well dude

just one question dude i see that your plants were doing pretty well im guessing they are all clones just wanna know how long did you veg them for from the day of cuuting to switching light cycle they have quite alot of flowers for plants no bigger then a metre by the looks of it

They finish around 20" from a 6" clone with no veg time. Yielding around 2 - 3 Oz each.

Ozone is a type of odor control. It changes O2 (air) into O3 (air + Ozone) and destroys odor. And plants.

what strain do you have D.S. i like those colas and are they about done.

thanks for pics and info . i never could clone .but i just cut off at angle dip in rootone and stick it in potting soil and put in shade wonder what im doing wrong that you not ?

hey skunk why do you put it in shade iv always cloned by like you said cut them off at an angle but what i do is the bit where you just cut it(the clone itself) i cut it into a "hoof" meaning cut it in half at the bottom and dip in cloning gel and i put it into a jiffypot and then straight into veg (i use 20/4 for vegging) but in a incubator which i bought from a indoor growing place for 35 bucks until it roots usually around a week and then switch to flowering then just go as you usually do. but id ask ganjaguru as he would know a better way this is just what works for me

tallslim said:
what strain do you have D.S. i like those colas and are they about done.

It's all white widdow, This monday I will have two that are at 8 weeks. But I'm going to let them go 9 weeks.

skunk said:
thanks for pics and info . i never could clone .but i just cut off at angle dip in rootone and stick it in potting soil and put in shade wonder what im doing wrong that you not ?

I dont know. I just cut a clone, stick it in a rapid rooter, and in about a week or so I got roots.

sep07^01.jpg

sep07^02.jpg

sep07^03.jpg

thats what i use the one with the cover on it(second picture at the top) was told that it creates a really good atmosphere for clone keeping it humid do you put them in shade or straight under lights d.s i think that is what skunk might be doing wrong what do you think??

Yeah. They need light for energy. Rerooting ones self has to take alot out of you.

Hey DS. Don't be too hard on yourself -- you're definitely a pro in my eyes. Man, those plants look mouthwatering in spite of the ozone burn. Live 'n Learn.

Latest posts

Back