I finally got some decent pictures.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankcos

Reaction score
Ok folks here are some pics of my flower room. I have 15 ladies in there at the moment in various stages of flower.Most are good bag seed that I have acquired,and some are strains from the single seen center I ordered. I have been keeping a very close eye on the bagseed and have already sent 3 hermies to death row..The purchased seeds are a Skunk#1 fem, a Master Kush Fem, a Fruity Chronic Juice Fem Freebie, and an Ildiavolo Freebie.The Acapulco gold,the Northern Lights and Raspberry cough never came out of the dirt but all germed in water. I am running a 400 watter, and various cfl's for supplemental lighting, I know its not nearly enough light but I know where I can get a 1000 watter for next grow once I have some fresh herb to barter with. Let me know what you all think. Green Mojo MY friends.. girls 001.JPG

girls 002.JPG

girls 003.JPG

girls 005.JPG

girls 006.JPG

girls 007.JPG

girls 010.JPG

Very nice! May I suggest packing them all into a corner and sectioning it off. It looks way under lit.

maineharvest said:
Very nice! May I suggest packing them all into a corner and sectioning it off. It looks way under lit.
Yes you may..I have actually been putting alot of thought into that for the past couple days. I think even If I made like a Mylar wall to make he area smaller it would be better than what I have now.

NICE plants, bud...:ciao:

To separate your space, 1x1's and some black and white panda film would be easier to work with Frankcos...;) Frame out what you need with 1x1's and use staples/quality duct tape to fix the panda film... If you have grow areas on both sides of the divider that you make cover the other side with panda's white side out too...

Good times bro~!

:aok: looking good man..I like the master Kush alot..

I just moved all of the girls closer together and then I used double sided tape to hang a mylar wall tight to the plants, it cut off a good 3 feet of unused space. When I need access I just roll it up and set it on the shelf I installed above.I should of done this awhile ago. Thanks for the kinds words and suggestions guys.

:ciao: good move..plants will love it even more now..cant wait to see them in a few more weeks..Take care and be safe

:48:

Ditto the above. They look good now, and will look even better in the future with more light. They look nice and healthy.

Thanks guys. I think I might start a journal. I am going to be placing another order as soon as my piggy bank fills back up. So I might wait for a journal until I get the new beans.
Did anyone notice the Messed up looking little plant in the first too pics? Shes my short bus ridin window licker of the bunch.ha ha .Shes bagseed. Not sure why but she has always been a weird runt looking thing,real slow growing and leaves always discolored and drying out and falling off, but she is putting off pistils ..so I said why not see what happens.Shes in the same medium and conditions as the rest I know the pot is small but others are in the same size and are thriving.Oh well I will keep her till she herms.:ccc: :bong2:

I would get rid of the bagseed plant. You are somewhat overcrowded now and IMO, you are taking a huge chance at pollinating your good genetics with a runty unknown bagseed girl. More plants does not mean more yield.

I would also recommend getting an even canopy. The plants that are smaller/shorter should be raised up using boxes, milk crates, buckets, etc so that you have an even canopy.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I would get rid of the bagseed plant. You are somewhat overcrowded now and IMO, you are taking a huge chance at pollinating your good genetics with a runty unknown bagseed girl. More plants does not mean more yield.

I would also recommend getting an even canopy. The plants that are smaller/shorter should be raised up using boxes, milk crates, buckets, etc so that you have an even canopy.

:yeahthat:

I use everything and anything I can get my hands on...from cd cases to shoe boxes...a nice even canopy is always a plus.

Latest posts

Back