I flunked decarbing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went that route with pure 200 proof out of Oregon, wife was up to 15ml a night, which started to screw with her stomach… from there segued to making the infusions and dry caps.

Went that route with pure 200 proof out of Oregon, wife was up to 15ml a night, which started to screw with her stomach… from there segued to making the infusions and dry caps.
The tincture can be infused into most oils and then used for baking too using double boiler reduction method .
The tincture can be completely reduced into RSO (Oil) (but will be very strong)
A half piece of rice dose will knock her out.
Are you treating an illness?

A multitude of medical issues, arthritis, multiple surgeries, shoulder, knee replacements, neck fusion, the last is a fall with a broken pelvis resultant. She’s trying to reduce the oxy’ she’s taking which after six weeks is around 10 mg a day. Anyone having to take that knows there all kinds of other little inconveniences from the oxy’.

Old bastard. Guess we need to put you down like a lame horse. 😁

OK so have you ever gave it to her in a juice or baked into cookies

OK so have you ever gave it to her in a juice or baked into cookies
So here’s my last coconut infusion recipe: 10 oz. cocnut oil, four ounces of bud, which has to be added in stages for the magic butter maker to chop it up, then run at 160º 4 hours at a time, twice a day for three days. Do an initial straining via the 190 straining filter, then filter again with the 73 filter. That resultant “witches brew” gets transferred into 00 caps which hold about 1ml per. Dosage now is 3 of those and one dry MJ cap, along with the Rx’s. As a gut check, one of those caps is pretty good, never taken two (lite weight)…

I don't do decatb, never have. It isn't that I don't think it is a thing, I think it happens without the put it in oven at 240 and do on. I've eaten dark hash and it worked just fine.

Pot and I guess hash too decarbs it ages, and if I am baking brownies, I am of a mind that the baking of them takes care of it.

After I do bubble, I let the ice thaw and put the wet weed in a pot with a little more water and butter. No decarb, why wouldn't the dimmer /soak in hot butter do that? Butter works fine.

I just can't stick weed in an oven and bake it. Most terps evaporate before 240, are you not losing them?

I've read the material, All I know for sure is my edibles work.

IDK.

Bubba

So here’s my last coconut infusion recipe: 10 oz. cocnut oil, four ounces of bud, which has to be added in stages for the magic butter maker to chop it up, then run at 160º 4 hours at a time, twice a day for three days. Do an initial straining via the 190 straining filter, then filter again with the 73 filter. That resultant “witches brew” gets transferred into 00 caps which hold about 1ml per. Dosage now is 3 of those and one dry MJ cap, along with the Rx’s. As a gut check, one of those caps is pretty good, never taken two (lite weight)…
Have you ever tried not giving the dry MJ cap.
Raw MJ can upset digestive track

You need to crumble the hash before decarb and do 240F @25-30 mins

Interesting. I was reading an article about terps. They were talking about ones that increase thc effects, and how some terps are in certain foods. I think it was mangos, IIRC that they said to try eating a bunch before session....hmmm.

Bubba

Interesting. I was reading an article about terps. They were talking about ones get cot increase thc effects, and how some terps are in certain foods. I think it was mangos, IIRC that they said to try eating a bunch before session....hmmm.

Bubba
Yes you are correct The terps do get cooked off but if you require the Meds the loss is worth it as far as flavor goes.
You can actually decarb inside a seal mason jar inside the oven too
so not to lose all the flavor , so I have heard

You need to crumble the hash before decarb and do 240F @25-30 mins
My decarb is smoking. If eating hash, I just eat it. In some of subcools videos I've seen him eat big globs of hash as is.

I have torn Afghani hash into small pieces, put the pieces inside Oreo cookies and eat. 1 gram lasted all dam day!

Bubba

My decarb is smoking. If eating hash, I just eat it. In some of subcools videos I've seen him eat big globs of hash as is.

I have torn Afghani hash into small pieces, put the pieces inside Oreo cookies and eat. 1 gram lasted all dam day!

Bubba
Yes that works but it's better when decarbed

Bubba
Oh helll Im talking about Moroccan Hash not Afghani LOL

Latest posts

Back