I found out my brain is made of sponge.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Zigzag

Potologist
Reaction score
Hello folks. I’ve lurked in here for a while and I figured it was time to say high.

I live in Hollyweird. I’m a MMJ patient with Osteoarthritis, herniated disks, kronick kidney stones and constant nausea. Other than that, I do pretty good.

Been growing damn near since it was legal. But I’ve learned more in the last five years than all the rest put together. Boy, this thing of ours has come a long way now, hasn’t it?

I’ve been an MMJ advocate for ever. Been self medicating for 41 years. Two time looser with 6 wonderful kids and 5 grandchildren. Two “great” grandkids as well.

I’m an organic indoor hydro grower usually using a drip system with a scrog. I have a business which places gardens in patients homes. We also do service trips to the gardens. Depending on the patients needs.

I’m a published poet. A published artist. And a published musician. (you can hear the latest three-?HERE) I have over 150 film credits in post production. I have worked hard to try and maintain a life while still being involved in some sort of art. Lord knows that I’m good for nothing else.

I’m a big, mean looking hard headed pirate type with the heart of a puppy.

I’m looking forward to jumping into the fray.

-

Welcome to MP. Hope you enjoy our happy home away from home. ;)

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seein ya around.

Latest posts

Back