I Found Thee " Stoner's Heaven"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
Man, Friday afternoon my Brother In-law invited me on a trip, He was like "You wanna go to Mexico?" and I was like "Hell Yeah!!!". So, we went to Rocky Point (Puerto Penasco, Mexico) and let me tell you , I've never been so relaxed in my life (Other than my first joint), so let me tell all that happened with me and my best friend Mary Jane. First night we got there I ask around bout bud and everyone was like "I don't know" or "I know this one guy" so I was like "never mind" you never know with those peep's. Secound day I was eating near the local market so me and my lady decided to vist the little shops or whatever, then all of a sudden we found a head shop. The guy was like "which one you want?" and was like "Nah, Don't anything to fill it with", thats when he responed "hold on let me talk to my friend". I was all happy cause I knew wha he ment by that, he came back and said "$40" and I asked what the amount was , and it turned out to be 7 grams for $40 USD!!!!!!!!!!! I was like "NO WAY!", we kept talking and he said the lowest was $30, so I said "**** it" I wanted to smoke anyways! So, we bought bud and a pipe all at the same place!!!!!That afternoon we set off to the beach were not alot people went and sat down, we sparked a joint and started to relax When all of a sudden this local dude try'd to mug me!!!!!! I saw him walking up to us so I walked up to him first and he was like "Come here NOW and bring your wife!"
with an agressive tone and body movement. So, I ran back to my lady and daughter grabbed our shit and left, it was a close one! We went to my homies house after lit up a shit load of fire works followed by a heavy smoke session it was great. Well, here are sum pic's, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

2005_0512rokypont0004.JPG

2005_0512rokypont0005.JPG

2005_0512rokypont0006.JPG

2005_0512rokypont0007.JPG

2005_0512rokypont0008.JPG

Yeay meckie! haven't seen any meck in a while. I would be concerned about the glass from there though, they still use lead in a lot of it, smoking tools included. I worked for a company down here (San Diego) that sold a lot of glass and some was made in mexico, we had to put warnings in all the orders shipped, just a heads up.

Dang, it's a cool pipe too!
Biffdoggie said:
Yeay meckie! haven't seen any meck in a while. I would be concerned about the glass from there though, they still use lead in a lot of it, smoking tools included. I worked for a company down here (San Diego) that sold a lot of glass and some was made in mexico, we had to put warnings in all the orders shipped, just a heads up.

Hahaha! I could tell you some stories from Mexico! (but I'm not going to ;) ) Glad you made it back! Cool pipe.....

awesome score :) i may have to talk the hubby into a holiday to Mexico

Well if you need a spanish speaking pot head to translate I'm open all year, hahahahahaha!

Latest posts

Back