I gave up on Ph meters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam zem, hardluck. I really miss u and miss this forum but for now i'm searching for a good seedbank that accepts credit cards from my country����. Best of luck

hey Shot, long time, how have you been? My problem with ph is now solved and my luck changed but thanks. I guess you can pay with most major cards like visa and master? Attitude, Seedsman, are a couple i know of

hp, let me ask you, is it possible for you to give me the tds or ec reading for the bluelab kcl storage solution? for 13$/100ml, i guess it is worth to diy and get a decent amount. dry kcl is cheap, i would like to do that but im out of kcl solution, using ph4/ph7 buffers mix at 5.8, i use that for storage, would help to know ppm even ph of brand new kcl solution :)

I was busy studying and working. Now i have more time to grow. The bad thing that there's not any website that accepts credit cards from my country for now. I will see what should i do...

I was busy studying and working. Now i have more time to grow. The bad thing that there's not any website that accepts credit cards from my country for now. I will see what should i do...

Shot, take a look http://www.seedsman.com/en/payment-information
This company offers every kind of payment possibility including cash, money transfers, prepaid visa cards, bitcoin, and all except paypal. They also have a huge variety of seeds, you can contact them by email, they reply to your demands

Lets give it a try �� thank u

Latest posts

Back