I got Nasty... The results.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getnasty

Reaction score
Trainwreck x (Northern Lights x Blueberry)
*Henceforth affectioned labeled Thomas the Train (Blue little engine that could :p), or TT

This plant vegged for 8 weeks, plus 2 weeks seedling stage. She was vegged under a 400W MH and flowered under a 600W HPS in a 2.5' x 4' x 8' closet space. She was given a home in Fox Farm Ocean Forest ammended with approximately 30% perlite to alot for good drainage and aeration of roots in the fabric smart pots I sewed together. She also had a handful of dolomite lime added to the soil. Fox Farm's nutrients also fed the girl. Grow Big, Big Bloom, Open Sesame, and ChaChing, with CalMag and ThriveAlive (veg stage/foliar only).

Aesthetics and Olfactory Results
The buds are dark. The leaf matter is green and moderately covered in trichomes. I don't have the capability of taking photo's that fine in detail for you guys, unfortunately. You'll have to take my word for it. :p It's covered in dark orange hairs, and reeks of fruity deliciousness with a piney dominance. he's definitely a skunk already, and I can only imagine when she's fully cured how much better it will be.

The High
Her high is very a narcotic couchlock. leaving your bodu numb to muscular and skeletal pain. I've found myself wanting to be horizontal after smoking a couple bowls of this one. She's certainly counterproductive to getting anything done around the house. A night time smoke for sure. No sign of paranoia.

Weight
I was aiming for 4oz out of her. My buds currently feel dry to the touch. Almost brittle. I don't see them having much moisture left in them. Alas, they are currently curing in the jars. Weight after 1 day cured was 6.5oz. I am impressed with myself.

Dikk's Cheese
*Previously given the temporary name John's Seed, if you've been following my sporadic posts and pictures.

This girl was a big surprise. As previously noted, she was put into a Solo cup and placed atop my dresser and forgotten about. A week later I happened to look up as green stem caught my eye in the dim light of my room. So, I popped her into the closet and started giving her the love she needed. She was a slow starter and was about 4 weeks behind TT.

Aesthetics and Olfactory Testing
The first thing I have to mention is her scent. Very, very cheesy! Pungent, even. She's speckled in light orange hairs and her leaf/bud matter is lime green.

The High
The high is tricky. She's a demongirl, for sure. The high starts off very cerebral. I am a n avid smoker, and have been thoroughly unimpressed with some of the dro that's come through town. This is a strain that I love to smoke standing up, but gives me quite a bit of vertigo on the exhale. The buzz is very cerebral, but works its way down through your body, leaving you with a lasting body buzz. No sign of paranoia. I'd smoke her during the day, if I had more of her. She'll be pricey, and I will be very stingy with her. I prefer her high to TT, but both strains are very nice, imo.

Weight
Another big surprise on the scales, so far! I was hoping for an ounce from this little girl, and am pleased to announce that I've harvested approximately an ounce and 3/4 off of her. The dense nugs added to her weight, and overall harvest.

I was expecting a mere 5oz by this stage, and instead am looking at a little over 8oz. As I said, I am pleased. :) I do understand I may lose a little more weight as the buds cure, but I don't think I'll be losing much as dry as the buds already are.

ohh man i want that cheese :), big ups to you on your success

First 2 are of Dikk's Cheese, second two are from Thomas the Train

dc2.jpg

dc-pile.jpg

DC1.jpg

tt-pile.jpg

Latest posts

Back