i gotta say

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LordNecro

i was doing coke chrinoicly since march and and now for the last 2.5 weeks ive only been smoking weed.i gotta say . . . i feel so ******* stupid. i cant belive how lazy and stupid it makes me!dont get me wrong, i still like it :p , but it has been 9.5 months since i smoked weed or did anything other than have a beer. so i didnty have a tlorance, obviously im high now since i cant speel tolornce right . ohwell. later hippy friends. may the bong be with you.

Coke is a lame, worthless drug, truly "dope" IMO.

hard drugs lead you back to weed....itsa fact jack

"She don't liike..she don't liiike ...she don't liiike ...Cocaine"

Hick said:
"She don't liike..she don't liiike ...she don't liiike ...Cocaine"

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! true that shit will have you stutering is that how you spell it?:confused: lol

coke isnt the point. point is how stupid weed really makes you

"coke isnt the point. point is how stupid weed really makes you"

Why would you come to a site where the patrons are so obviously adamant about their herb and try to make a point as to how stupid weed makes you?
Spend some time reading some of the information on this site, notice the comlexities and sciences behind a lot of it and tell us tell us again how stupid weed makes you.
We've got some damn bright minds in this here joint and I think you've come to the wrong place to make your point.

Yes "Lord"...if you are here to incite, and nothing more, I'll be glad to show you the door.
Please don't come to our peacefull little weed loving forum looking for a fight.

IMHO..cocaine is surpassed in evil, only by chrystal meth.
You stated your opinion, now I've stated mine.
thread closed..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back