I had a strange experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eastcoastchick

Reaction score
I've been smoking for over ten years.

Lately, I've been smoking more and more. Pretty much every chance I get. Most of the time, I will smoke one toke in the morning before work, some days I don't.

But last night, I smoked my usual amount of weed, and was about to go to bed. I thought, what's one more hit? So I did, but it was a bigger hit than usual and I coughed really really hard. (it's a 1 1/2 ft bong) I immediately went to bed.

So I wake up this morning and I've got the spins really bad. I mean, like I'm drunk. Except I haven't drank. I don't know *** it is, and it's scared me. I tried to eat some cereal, and soon after expelled it. After sleeping a few more hours, I wake up feeling hung over. I've been feeling kinda achy behind my eyes and having trouble focusing.

I feel like I was drugged. Like I took a painkiller or something, but I didn't. I didn't even take Tylenol yesterday.

I'm sure this is a medical issue, and I will check it out, but I'm checking all avenues. Has anyone ever had this happen from pot? I've never had a bad experience. Could it possibly been laced with something else?

that was the first question i was gonna ask you . were you smoking alone . but then again there are some dealers that my add a little somen in it to mess with people outta spite or even to make there weed seem to be better than it really is .for instance a buddy of mine was telling me he tryed some weed that he thought that was pretty close to mine so the next time he wanted some i put a few drops of honey oil in it and watched him smoke it myself . and boy i gotta kick outta that 1 him and his girlfriend was on there backs praying the feeling would go away . but then again it was also white widow and i told them if they wanted it they would have to smoke the whole joint instead of there ussual 2 to 3 tokes . so you never know .

ps i knew my friend was a bull ------ just so i could give him a little extra .he has done it before so i had to teach him a lesson. but the thing is i give him a joints worth on a daily basis to get him though his day and almost everytime he askes for more so he wont have to come back everyday and i wont because i know he will try to sell it .

Interesting. I know a guy that died because someone put embalming fluid on a sack of his. He eventually got what was coming to him and kept screwing people so one day he got his throat cut. He was lucky they were only trying to scare him... moral, everything comes back on you. "For every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction." So be careful what you do to people. What if they have an allergy like the guy I knew...?

Hey- weird question, but could you be pregnant?

Hope you're feeling better today. :)

well aerotx i know where youre coming from but i have enough sence myself not to put anything like that could cause harm exspecially for my friends. and im sure if he would have a allergic reaction it wouldve been from something else other than honey oil.(thc) (more potent form) it isnt like i put embalming fluid in it or i ever would . but your reply im sure may have gotten to a few minds in this forum that doesnt know better. but anyways good lookin out,

I didn't mean you, really, I just saw what you said and it reminded me of it. Wasn't trying to target you. sorry if I made it seem that way, man.

thats quet alright . sometimes i dont look at all the angles if you know what i mean. but there are alot of people and im sure in this forum too that would get ticked off at some people and do something like that instead of cutting them off. or even a minor playin a joke with someone not intenually trying to do harm but have or will in the future. that is why i said good lookin out .

always know where yer weed is coming from. i see a new dealer with a friend, i always get him to roll 1 right there and try it. it may have been a haze strain - powerful and physcotic, maybe yer lucky you went to sleep. thars always angel dust or PCP that gets used to make middle weed more trippy too. KNOW YER DEALER. or grow yer own. maybe smokin mom is right, i thought that first thing. if its a new baggy then dont smoke anymore. try another bag. no effects then its yer bag. better be safe then sorry. arsenic can cause the feeling yer describing, hasnt been used here fer a long time but hey, ya never know.

Thanks. It could be stress, it could be a medical condition, who knows?

I'm getting married at the end of the month and have no insurance. So for now, I wait.

I didn't get any sort of reaction when I smoked again, so I am ruling out that it was laced, but I wanted to make sure.

It was weird though. :confused:

Latest posts

Back