I hate banks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
you know, i really do hate banks.... they make it seem like it would be so easy for a student to get a loan to help pay their tuiton and be able to support themselves while they focus on their studies.. but noooo...

they say "Pranic" you need a co-signer with semi-decent credit.

semi decent credit, i think to myself.. who the hell has that this day in age. my mom, my dad.. surely not... can't ask my brother he's broker than i am... my other brother aaron is still paying on his student loans... my grandma and aunt have their own debt.. so who is left to ask.. Freinds right... well most my friends are just as bad off as me.. so what can i do??

basically, (not that i'm saying this is a good thing) i'm prolly gonna end up slangin dubs on the block again, just to pay tuition.. which i really don't want to do, i mean if i get caught there goes my whole college career. ya know.. so whats a single white broke girl suposed to do...

get a job right??? well i would if i wasn't on acedemic probation which when i was reinstated to this university i agreed not to take a job until my gpa was at a normal lvl... i'm goin crazy here.. anyone have any ideas or helpfull hints...

where can i find a co-signer, since my family is out of the picture??
geeze it's almost like i'm gonna have to start asking random people.. and surely i don't want to have to do that.... besides.. why should i have to have a cosigner, it's not like someone else wants to be responsible for my loan.. ya know.. it's not fair.. to me.. and it wouldn't be fair to them....

F the banks in the A :hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull: <------ thats me times 50

This may be a gift and you do not know it, it is helping you not to start life in debt, once in debt, its a slippery slope and very hard to get out of...be warned.

Well maybe you can negotiate to get a job since you'b be working to pay to attend the same university that put you on probation ;) That shows a clear will to perform in my eyes..

not eligible for on campus employment until my gpa is a 3.0 i beleive is what work study is at :( but good idea.. i could go argue with my dean until he/she says yes

^^Hmm......you're really in a predicament :( GL!!

i mean if i get caught there goes my whole college career

I can only imagine how frustrated you must be, but I hope you don't resort to risky moves just because you feel there's no better options. I've crunched some numbers, and I'm aware that I can't afford to move out, and go to university at the same time. I assume you're independently paying rent and everything?

Resorting to illegal income seems like a desperate move.. particularly because it would have to be kept going until you complete your whole degree (how many $K is that?:huh: how would you make it look like legal money?). If the bank loan really isn't feasible, maybe you could look into taking night classes, AS WELL as keeping whatever job you have now. If you haven't already, look into the bursaries offered for students by the university, they're meant for people in your situation, and aren't as demanding as bank loans.

Whatever happens, stay optimistic, and don't rip all that hair out :p

well you could always get a student credit card thats what i did you can get them upto $30,000 i got one upto $20,000 and i pay 9.9 percent interest thats not bad,,if you have nothing eles to turn to and if you make ally your payments on time and stuff its good for your credit ,, and its a good way to start off getting credit , cuz youll need it in the futer ,, and this way gettiong a card and not missing payments boost your credit so you wont need a cosighner in the future ,, if you live in the staed your almost guarenteed a student card ,, but make sure you apply for a studen one,, cuz chances are you wont get another one prolly only studen,,, hopfully this helps you a bit,, getting a card is not always the smartest idea but sometimes its the only way out and if your smart about things youll do just fine

this what I dont understand..

why are you going to a "bank" for a student loan??

You should go to your Univeristy Finance department/Financial aid department and ask them about obtaining Student loans. And with proof of enrollment and etc. It should be easy to get a student loan.

Believe me, if you are serious about it, it shouldn't be to much of a burden
to find out. Going to a regular bank to obtain any loan is pretty naive.

thank you to all for the replys... to answer your question mr. puff alot, cos atm i'm sleepy and it's the only one i feel like feilding at the moment.. but why am i going to a bank.. is because my awarded aid wasn't enough to cover the full tution. but again thank you all for the information, you all are quite helpfull :)

I also do. Paid off all the debt not so long ago and I wont get into that ever again. Well, maybe I'll have to use https://paydayloan.network/faq.html some day but even though, I'll be trying to pay all the money back as fast as possible and won't ever take a loan if I am not completely shure about what's going on with my personal finances.
this isn't your first spam, but it is your last

Here's a second spammer hopping on the same 11 year old thread to try and push online poker on us. You hate banks? I hate spammers.

Latest posts

Back