I hate pot smokers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

death_to_420

All of you people make me sick and I wish you were all dead. You're all ruining your health with this toxic plant and you should all be ashamed. I want to rid the world of your whole pathetic kind. You unhealthy, subversive bastards can all rot in hell.

420, you're kidding right? If you're not, then you have a longgg job ahead of u ridding the world of millions of pot smokers

So sad he is no longer with us. Damn what a contribution he was making to the site. He will be missed. :( :D :p :rolleyes: :eek: :bugger:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
So sad he is no longer with us. Damn what a contribution he was making to the site. He will be missed. :( :D :p :rolleyes: :eek: :bugger:

WooHoo! Didn't deserve the attention he was begging for that is for sure...guess his mommy didn't love him:p .

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :cry: You got rid of my temporary stress relief!!! Saying bad words was making me feel better!!! Maybe that's why he did it!!! ;)
We will all have a massive :tokie: in your honor, you looser!!

yea tbg why you bann him for ? we couldve had some fun with him.

what a strange one!! does he drink caffienne (i know, i cant spell it) alcohol or smoke cigarettes? does he pollute the environment with toxic fumes from his car or other peoples cars he travels in? or even use spraycans with propellants? or use a refrigerator which pollutes with cfc's?..... sorry, was i getting a little carried away there lol.
Fianna xxx

dude why did ya even come here..........do you eat chicken......beef...vegatables...well my friend you would be suprised at the un-natural chemicles you are putting in your body when you eat these, corperate farming uses a wide variety of stuff to grow larger crops and livestock, wonder why girls are well develaoped so early in life, why we are getting fatter.....well its the crap in our food......pot is all natural, even though I dont smoke it anymore, there is nothing wrong with it...I just donr care for the high anymore......so with all that said....you must be a pathetic looser to just surf the net to find some site where you can let your anger out while hiding behind a keyboard.......jerk-off

Dammit...I missed this one. :huh:
Well dude, if your still lurking about....
give me some hate dude....:joint:

people, I think 'death to 420' is a stoner who came here to have fun.

i got some advice for you dude, if you wanna flame go to an nfl board and make fun of george w!

Funny...so concerned about our well being...yet...he wants to kill us...lol!

i wish i caught this post sooner.... well if that dildo need attention that much he's probably still reading this....

When you're smoking cock in hell I'll be smokin herb in heaven

Who pissed on this guy's Wheeties?? Or should that be "Weedies"?? What a sick, violent, pathetic SOB...don't need that kind of person here.:confused:

Nelson

:48: oooh hell no... i'll smoke til the day i die mother ****er

bombbudpuffa said:
Funny...so concerned about our well being...yet...he wants to kill us...lol!

:D :D :D :D I couldn't stop laughing at this one!!!!:D :D :D If I stop my eyes on it, I cannot stop laughing!!!:D :D :D

Latest posts

Back