I Hate The Munchies!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what? why?

just control urself! i love the munchies unless i dont have any food around lol.

go get some pizza bagel bites from the store, or a
pita pocket from jack in the crack with some mini churro bites!!!!

mmmmmmmm

don't get me started...........................Onion bagel....toasted.....cream chess..............rasberry jam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try potato bread toast with butter and crunchy pickles slices

yes do it!!!!

OGKushman said:
what? why?

just control urself! i love the munchies unless i dont have any food around lol.

go get some pizza bagel bites from the store, or a
pita pocket from jack in the crack with some mini churro bites!!!!

mmmmmmmm

Yummm! Sounds great! Right now I'm reduced to animal crackers! Which are good, but....:D

I started keeping carrots, celery, grapes, etc., that sort of stuff around. I have absolutely NO self control when the munchies hit. If I have a bag of chips or a box of cookies in the house when I smoke, I'll eat the whole thing. The weird thing is, I am not a big eater when I am not stoned. When I'm baked, I don't care what I'm eating, as long as I'm eating.

I did fire up the oven last night for some chocolate chip cookies though! Yum!!

I dont get the munchies all too often. I think my body got used to not having food in the house and just dismisses the feeling.
If i do then it has to be something salty or chocolate.

I'm with you , mainechowder, I try to keep plenty of fruit and veges around.

About to attack homemade strawberry shortcake...like grandma used to make!

Brownies and ice cream and strawberry shortcake!!!! Im on my way Roddy. Ill bring the peanut butter oreos.

Roddy said:
About to attack homemade strawberry shortcake...like grandma used to make!

MMMMM! :D That is exactly what I had after dinner tonite!!

Jericho said:
I dont get the munchies all too often. I think my body got used to not having food in the house and just dismisses the feeling.
If i do then it has to be something salty or chocolate.

Years ago I introduced a friend to my 'smoky treats' and we were quite a pair, me with my sweet tooth and her with her salty one!! She ultimately had the will power to 'munch' less, but not me! Whole bags of cookies were in mortal danger when I was around! Not any more though, too old and crochety I guess!! LOL!! :rofl:

lol....it's Cap't Crunch w/berries this morning...errrr afternoon LOL

Good late night ready in fridge snack.

IMG_0831.JPG

Goes amazing with chicken, beef and pork.

1/4 cup fennel seeds
1 tablespoon coriander seeds
1 tablespoon peppercorns
1-1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
1/4 cup (1 ounce) pure California chili powder
2 tablespoons kosher salt
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon

Toast and grind in spice grinder

Latest posts

Back