I Hate This!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

night501

night501
Reaction score
So im sitting here at my apartment with a pocket full of money and cant get ahold of anyone who has anything. Back home in ohio it wouldnt take more that 3 phone calls to find some ritious smoke but being in a new place i havent had the opertunity to meet the type of people i need to.
Im just venting cause im so annoyed right now.

Never had that problem but I have had many a friend graduate from my college and ask for a hook-up around Atl. Luckily I am going to film school out in Cali for my Grad School and won't have that problem... AT ALL! Best of luck to you friend.

try me...where u at? I know ohio... I know NY... I know VA, I know Tenn..
I know GA, SC.. of course entire NC. MD sometime is annoy... but what state you in?

In Ca.
Its hard to make friends like this out here. people are all weary about the new guy. I have even been told that i would have to offer to smoke with some and supply it to be trusted but i cant find anything to offer.

in calf.? well.. you got connections here.. right here.. I have seen like 10 people coming this site.. and is from calf..

are you in north or south calf? I can give msg to others?

are you sure you clean? no badge on you?

I could of used you about a week ago Papabeach. I spent last weekend in Baltimore and was irritable the entire time because I was sober all day. :p

If all else fails.

This always have worked for me..

Go to a Decent hotel with doormen/bell hops.

Find a cool/hip looking one, and ask him where you can find
some smoke. You;ll be amazed what they know and direct you to.
from hookers/drugs/hot club and etc.

Just be cool, and tip them.

man first thang make sure you got the right way to tell a cat to get that. If you in northern cali just be like "who got some purp?" if you can get some one to tell you where the weed spot is just go there and be like "let me get one." and make sure they dont try to give you a balloon cause thats the wrong dope.
i'm from northern cali and just moved to vegas and my problem is new friends are over rated. So i do me. sometimes i get cool referals from work or family friends or school other than that im cool. oh one more thing never park right on the spot always walk up and have exact change and no more for your protection. And welcome to the wild,wild wild west

Can't find weed in Cali???? Whoa! Find a dread head (they're everywhere).

the problem is that i am in a small town mostly consisting of people who ither dont speak english or are snobby

Get a job in a restaurant or pizza place. After a week, month tops, you'll have your connections.

papabeach1 said:
try me...where u at? I know ohio... I know NY... I know VA, I know Tenn..
I know GA, SC.. of course entire NC. MD sometime is annoy... but what state you in?
in calf.? well.. you got connections here.. right here.. I have seen like 10 people coming this site.. and is from calf..

are you in north or south calf? I can give msg to others?

are you sure you clean? no badge on you?

What???... the hell!..
There will be NO "hookups/connections" of any kind, promoted on 'this' site...
weather it be by you, for you, or anyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back