I have 2 questions to ask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dev4lyf3

Reaction score
First one is this foxtail or hermie? Took bad advice and lowered the light to low raised it high as I can get it which is 26-30 from the top of my bud
2nd one is this bud rot? It’s the only bud I see with this color.

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• IMG_9774.MP4
    10.7 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    12 MB

Attachments

• C15A49B0-6191-44AD-9727-0BA50F72337D.jpeg
    C15A49B0-6191-44AD-9727-0BA50F72337D.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 25
  • BD4FB4E3-C7A3-4AD4-8D48-7B0596A92862.jpeg
    BD4FB4E3-C7A3-4AD4-8D48-7B0596A92862.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 24
They look fine Good Job
The Fox tailing comes with some strains, but could be from being to close to light caused by heat

Foxtails can be a good thing and your plant looks fine.

Both of them look ok and it looks like you will be having a harvest party soon.

If you want to send me a generous sample of those two plants I would be glad to provide you with a professional smoke report complete with a signed photo of moi and all at no extra charge.

If you want to send me a generous sample of those two plants I would be glad to provide you with a professional smoke report complete with a signed photo of moi and all at no extra charge.
Thanks man lol 7 plants I hope I make it to harvest with all 7 pushing my luck by planting an auto 70days before harvest

And lol that’s what I got my girl for my grow is for her but thanks.

are you bragging or complaining?

wanna see a photo of Rostermans gf?

(shhhhhh , I been banging her like a sore toe hitting every piece of furniture in her house)

View attachment 278984
Complaining I started with 3 photos added one auto after another after every month I’m just hoping trichomes are on point when cut time comes because I only got one drying net not hanging buds

Complaining I started with 3 photos added one auto after another after every month I’m just hoping trichomes are on point when cut time comes because I only got one drying net not hanging buds

get that Radio Shack microscope out and check out those trichomes to be sure....but hey , you knew that

here is to a happy harvest

cheers
big

get that Radio Shack microscope out and check out those trichomes to be sure....but hey , you knew that

here is to a happy harvest

cheers
big
Yes ironically I bought it as I bought everything together they are showing clear milky on some some milky little amber

What kind of fragrance are they putting off and what strandivars are they?

What kind of fragrance are they putting off and what strandivars are they?
White widow smells gassy runtz smells earthy I have 3 blu berries one smells like 🍋 and earthy one smells like blu berry pancakes on smells like regular blu berries sour stompers x 2 smells like a fruity gasoline I hope they smell different after I dry and cure

Latest posts

Back