I Have A Question..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But you dont have to try everything to know it wont work, THC doesnt help a plant it helps you.

I think you messed it up, it's growin funny and has that white stuff all over the leaves...

dman1234 said:
But you dont have to try everything to know it wont work, THC doesnt help a plant it helps you.

yes i did...i googled it, found next to no info...only a couple folks asking the same thing...and the responces they got were mostly positive..but no actual literature on the subject...so how else would i find out..im not a botanist..how would an average joe(like me)just know the affects of hash water on growing/budding marijuana? thats a particular field of science that a pothead grower (like me)didnt major in..so i tried it...nothing about growing bud is "general knowledge" except items needed.(dirt,sun/light,seed,water)...so how else would you recomend i find out..?

powerplanter said:
I think you messed it up, it's growin funny and has that white stuff all over the leaves...

lol...All that white stuff was already there...for wks now...

I didnt mean to imply it would have a neg affect, i doubt it will, but ya prob wouldnt know if it did yet anyway.

i just meant with only THC in the water it seems clear there would be no benefits.

why does everyone keep comparing hash water to sewage water or some other waste water. The water is just fine as long as the ph is ok. The bits of plant matter will likely contribute a little N to the soil and may change the ph over time but regular feeding will keep the ph from causing problems.

dman1234 said:
I didnt mean to imply it would have a neg affect, i doubt it will, but ya prob wouldnt know if it did yet anyway.

i just meant with only THC in the water it seems clear there would be no benefits.

i dont know..im sure more then tch gets exstracted during the process..some other chemicals from the plant...now im investigating it via google and questions...lol...so..i was in my garage about to water and looked over and noticed the 5gal bucket still had the hash making remains..and thats when i even started thinking about it..googled it..nothing...so i cut it with the ph'd water i had just made and fed them...lol..and posted the question...u see im asking...lol..no predictions at all....

Now if you really wanted to use that the right way, make up a mulch bin and put it in with some other stuff and add some of the beneficial microbes and make up some nice compost for some future soil grows :)

when i make bubble i water my plants with the left over green water and they love it........ wont increase THC but it is very nitrogen rich

ozzydiodude said:
:confused2:you don't drink sewer water so why give it to your plants?

If u live in the city u drink sewer water .!!! it been through Chem. filters before feed back to the public and the waste is turned into fertilizer and put back in to ur land scape for growing, farmer use it in there fields..
Don't be alarm.
Just saying.

Flyinghigh said:
If u live in the city u drink sewer water .!!! it been through Chem. filters before feed back to the public and the waste is turned into fertilizer and put back in to ur land scape for growing, farmer use it in there fields..
Don't be alarm.
Just saying.
No no no...lol

Human waste is not filtered and used for drinking. It's considered grey water and used for reclaimed watering sources like freeway landscape watering. Not potable. The "fertilizer" is not used by farmers for crops for human consumption, this leads to very harmful diseases.

I believe the term "waste" was used as a comparison to human waste because it is the waste for the plant and it is being re fed to the plant.

My contribution: don't add anything to the plant that you didn't measure out of a bottle of chemicals/fertilizer.

Actually their had been traces of sewer water containments in glacier run off. E coli and fecal colforms are found in most bodies of water in the world Man has left his droppings in everything.

Trueful he is right OGKushman the farther you are from the source of a river the more likely a cities water has the city up rivers seweage treatment efluent in it. Yes its treated when it leave the sewage treatment plant and when it goes thru the water treatment plant system but

Lol the plants are looking good now bdm but if it aint broke why try fixing it.
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Lol the plants are looking good now bdm but if it aint broke why try fixing it.
Lol
T4

true,true......just figured why not...

Latest posts

Back