I Have A Question..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Not much info on the net so here it is....watering plants(beginning of budding)with the left over water from my bubble hash, is that a good or bad thing..i gave my girls a feeding last night using the bubble hash water....i figured it has THC in it...plant matter..a trace amount of nutes probably,how could it hurt....any opinions or info would be great...

no bennifits IMO...but wont hurt either....MJ doesnt uptake THC...:giggle:

How did the hash turn out?

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

hash is DYNOMITE!!!!....made from a friend of mines afgooey grow....im on cruise control right now...lol

What i cannot believe you would even think of giving your plants such crap i think the best thing to do is take a cf and ph reading then dose ya plants.
Lol
T4

Im not sure if thats the best idea. people do strange things. There are specific things that plants need to grow well, hash water is not really one of those...

growing medium
O2
water
good food.
lots of light
good temp/RH
ventilation

I wouldn't complicate things

:confused2:you don't drink sewer water so why give it to your plants?

Pure, clean, and freshly oxygenated water is the KEY starting point for any successful grow.

I am with Ozzy on this.

buddogmutt said:
Not much info on the net so here it is....watering plants(beginning of budding)with the left over water from my bubble hash, is that a good or bad thing..i gave my girls a feeding last night using the bubble hash water....i figured it has THC in it...plant matter..a trace amount of nutes probably,how could it hurt....any opinions or info would be great...

Man, I thought I heard it all. No disrespect bro. That's awesome, believe me!

I WISH we could boost those plants by feeding them thc enriched water! Now, that would be a supplement. You would have folks growin' 90% thc herb.

But, such is not the case. All bad. I would trip that the "sticky" water would be coating my roots and flush, but I'm a freak. You should be OK.

lol...well they looked just fine today...no change...still growing...im always up for an experiment..whats the worst...they die and i start over..pish posh..big deal..they're only plants...that are taking forever to finish..i havent taken pics since the 1-15-12 pic update..ive lost interest in these damn plants...i cant wait to start a new grow...

small buds(shouldnt they be bigger)...frosty...hairs turning orange...and still so under developed...maybe its me but im thinking it just isnt right...hopefully it'll get better..if not done by feb 27th...thats it..going to start all over...thats roughly 5 more weeks..making a 13wk total...these next wks better be bountiful...

looks too me like they can use a few more weeks...what do the trichs say?

4u2sm0ke said:
looks too me like they can use a few more weeks...what do the trichs say?

feb 27th is more then a few...lol...havent even checked trichs...far from that stage

its comming along herez a pic from 1-15-12 and one today

I actually did that about 3wks ago when I harvested n made hash. I didn't see any benefits/drawbacks from it. its not like ur watering it with that water for the entire veg n flower ya know. I just couldn't bring myself to flush all that water idk I'm weird I guess haha

mjrivers said:
I actually did that about 3wks ago when I harvested n made hash. I didn't see any benefits/drawbacks from it. its not like ur watering it with that water for the entire veg n flower ya know. I just couldn't bring myself to flush all that water idk I'm weird I guess haha

i felt the same...i rather know by doing and possibly failing then going by anothers assumptions on what may happen...lol...guess im wierd too...learn by doing...thats my motto...

you want the finest things for your plants treat it like your baby you wouldnt have your new born drinking some dirty sewage water only the finest!!!
ONE LOVE

nugatronica said:
you want the finest things for your plants treat it like your baby you wouldnt have your new born drinking some dirty sewage water only the finest!!!
ONE LOVE

lol...at the same time, ive made a tea with the left over before and tried it.(was high and curious)..so in that same mind set, ive givin them something ive givin myself...so...and when enough lemon and honey was added the tea wasnt bad and had a nice strong body buzz...isnt that how things are figured out/learned?Experimentation, someone trying what most would say is wrong/stupid?..its a fine line between genius and insanity...lol..thanks for the replies..

Latest posts

Back