i have a rendezvous with death!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna weigh in as a nurse [ simply to clarify I am western educated]. RSO - real RSO or FECO 1gram x 60 days in addition to turmeric and turkey tail mushroom extract. I can't by any mean offer you much more hope than I have seen this work over and over with multiple cancers....we all have en expiration date...that is a for gone conclusion...but the medicinal effects of cannabis and how they and mushroom extract from turkey tail mushrooms helps"Turn back on the immune System". Without getting deep into the science of why it works, just think if our immune system didn't kill cancer there would be no 400 year old tortoises, elephants of whales....all living things make mistakes when cell division happens so the body has top be able to work.....we have gotten so far away from natural foods that we have effectively shut our immune systems down...but this medicine used together and with purpose can turn your body back on and it will kill the cancer....please....think long and hard before you accept chemo / radiation.

Last edited:
So things are going really well. The Doctors are all surprised that my lungs sound so good. I am going to do some preventative low level radiation on my brain. This cancer is very aggressive and likes to go to the brain. They didn't see any spots with the brain scan but just to be on the safe side. Other than that, everything is looking good. My energy levels are coming back and I'm feeling much better than in the last few months. Thanks for the videos Kraven. My doctor was telling me that the immunotherapy is starting to get approved much more often than it used to so I'll be trying that soon. They have to do some ct scans and what not and see how things are going in a couple months. Thanks again for all the help and comments. They are much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back