I have bugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question was asked once, but I saw no reply. Do you have any stagnant water near your grow area? I made the mistaken of leaving one of my girls in a tub in which she did not take up the entire bottom of. Some of the stagnant water attributed to a few gnats flying around in the room. After I got rid of the tub, they disappeared.

One thing to consider is that you may have more than one pest. Where one critter is found, others are sure to follow, I imagine. You may see the gnats, but your issue may be with another pest.

getnasty said:
The question was asked once, but I saw no reply. Do you have any stagnant water near your grow area? I made the mistaken of leaving one of my girls in a tub in which she did not take up the entire bottom of. Some of the stagnant water attributed to a few gnats flying around in the room. After I got rid of the tub, they disappeared.

One thing to consider is that you may have more than one pest. Where one critter is found, others are sure to follow, I imagine. You may see the gnats, but your issue may be with another pest.

I apologize that I haven't posted to this thread in a couple of days. It got crazy around my place...

No stagnant water I know of. I water them in another room and after they soak for about an hour I let them drip for a while in a 2nd tray before I carry them back to the flower room. I'm sure some water drips there, and I do have plastic down under a layer of bricks, so I guess there could be some water buildup-never thought of that.

I just got in after having my room closed up for 2 days and checked all 4 plants pretty good. No webs, no cooties I could find but oh yeah-my gnats are still around. And yes, I know that the pictures below are about as worthless as tits on a boar hog, but I'm posting them anyway! :D
It's a dead gnat-for the life of me I couldn't get one of those SOB's to stay still alive!

AG

bugonthumb.jpg

bugonleaf.jpg

SDC10009.JPG

Dan K. Liberty said:
man i would smoke that frikkin gnats azz the plant looks great - how much longer you have until chop?

Thanks man! Monday is 49 days of 12/12 and the Crazy Miss Hyde is plumping up and looks to finish first. Maybe 11 or so days for it, and the LSD is a little behind it. I'm thinking 65 or so days total for the LSD but the last Barney's Farm I grew was WAY longer than they said!

AG

Lady bugs and lacewing larvae are good. Gnats damage is their maggots eating roots.

I apologize I let this thread die. I finally figured out I had a spider-not mites. I left the spider in hopes it will eat the harmful bugs. So far so good.

AG

Latest posts

Back