I have never seen pure white flowers on a cannabis plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Louise

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I have never seen pure white flowers on a cannabis plant.
Not just white pistils but flowers! Her name is Peace.

Resized_20221109_211619.jpeg
Resized_20221109_211619.jpeg
Resized_20221109_212510.jpeg

Last edited:
I know this is nutz but I have pure white flower tops on a DWC cut I am growing...very odd indeed...never ever seen or heard of that until you posted...

light bleach
There is a peculiar phenomenon that some growers experience – the forming of white tips in the buds of their plants. At first such a thing might be perceived as something wrong happening to the cannabis but in reality, it’s the opposite.
3 plants in the same grower, only one like this.

mine are 3' under the lights big, can't be that in my case...I've got a 9' putang cross that is way closer to my lights than I care to see and nada, supple pistils, not fried...it's really really top heavy...:eek:

What a cool cotton top affect.. The last time I seen white bud was Elephant Bud from Africa.. the entire
bud was white and the leaf material was so thick it felt like a dang aloe plant when you squeezed it. I got
2 hits and never seen it again. but I got 2 hits.. muwahahaha.

I've got buds reacting weird to being supercropped and the stems are bruised like usual, and above it goes full on purple from stem to bud.. very cool.

Please keep sharing her, love to see her finishing.. something like this be worthy of a reveg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back