I have never seen pure white flowers on a cannabis plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont blame satan.
I blame the humans who worship him and the humans who do his work for him.
How do you know Satan is the bad guy?

Because she is red and has a long tail. 😁

20686801-smiling-halloween-red-devil-girl-with-pitchfork.jpg

i went to 3 different schools in one year , more than once

all that moving taught me to not make any friends cause i might move next week and saying goodbye all the time gets old
Had a similar early life. I think that sort of thing conditioned me to be able to meld easily into different groups with different ideas. And hold my tongue from time to time as well as move on from conversations I know won’t get any better.

Had a similar early life. I think that sort of thing conditioned me to be able to meld easily into different groups with different ideas. And hold my tongue from time to time as well as move on from conversations I know won’t get any better.

indeed , there were some benefits to being nomadic!

To the thread topic... I had this in my first Led grow. Turns out the bleaching, not albanism, was from lensing on my light. The bud died and molded under the white parts and almost ruined a grow. If you snip it early, the bud will still fatten up but it won't have necrosis.

To the thread topic... I had this in my first Led grow. Turns out the bleaching, not albanism, was from lensing on my light. The bud died and molded under the white parts and almost ruined a grow. If you snip it early, the bud will still fatten up but it won't have necrosis.

That's too bad that happened to you. Mine did not mold or die or have necrosis. Finished beautiful!
I think I will make this my last post on this thread.
Have a beautiful day Lesso.
Screenshot_20230106_095713_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230106_095726_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230106_095753_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230106_095825_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230106_095837_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back