I have never seen pure white flowers on a cannabis plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of how they got white by man or Jesus, they are really pretty and whatever I read about the white flowers containing less THC I wouldn’t judge it till I smoked it. Would love to have a jar of those white flowers in my little pharmacy. I’m sure they will look beautiful in the jar or in Christmas baggies 😊

Regardless of how they got white by man or Jesus, they are really pretty and whatever I read about the white flowers containing less THC I wouldn’t judge it till I smoked it. Would love to have a jar of those white flowers in my little pharmacy. I’m sure they will look beautiful in the jar or in Christmas baggies 😊
I honestly wouldn’t mind some low THC weed. I would love to be able to sit back and smoke a whole joint like the old days of low THC weed(even though it was a bummer to have to smoke a lot back then to catch a good buzz). Cannabis as a decoration is interesting and something I never imagined I would live to see.

I honestly wouldn’t mind some low THC weed. I would love to be able to sit back and smoke a whole joint like the old days of low THC weed(even though it was a bummer to have to smoke a lot back then to catch a good buzz). Cannabis as a decoration is interesting and something I never imagined I would live to see.
Try rolling a joint with half mullein leaf. Mullein has great health benefits to your lungs even for smoking. It is pleasant and smooth too also has a nice burn but may clog up your grinder a bit. I think you will like it. I roll my sissy sticks with it for my girls that want to get high but are afraid to. They love them. I use it for my canna tea too. It has a nice smooth taste
2F70105E-0D3F-4FB0-AEC0-706A9E7B5781.jpeg
B685670A-D930-491B-8BE3-09145C9C1799.jpeg

Those white buds would look good dangling from crashes Xmas tree or instead of a bow on presents tied with a tiny red ribbon 🥰

Very pretty. Kind of looks like a cactus flower on a cactus. I would be tempted to take that bottom, tiny, green branch and clone it to see if it happened again. Or, maybe reveg after harvest. Might be a natural albino. I would be curious if it was genetic or environmental. Like someone else said, the white part has no distortion or mutant look at all. Very natural.... just white.

Either way..... very beautiful plant, overall. Enjoy. :)
Forum avatar for you
1668953072238.png

Just mix what it takes for you to catch a buzz and make the rest ground mullein. I think it will be perfect for you
Jeff Besos is shipping me some for Tuesday delivery. Tea bags of it. My wife is dealing with a lingering Covid cough. I am hoping it may help her clear it. Thanks again and sorry @Louise for hijacking your thread…

Jeff Besos is shipping me some for Tuesday delivery. Tea bags of it. My wife is dealing with a lingering Covid cough. I am hoping it may help her clear it. Thanks again and sorry @Louise for hijacking your thread…
Hydrocodone or Tylenol 3 helps with coughing. Codeine blocks the signal that makes you cough. I always keep them around for the flu because coughing kicks my ass.
When i had Covid this last time thats what helped stop the coughing. That's why doctors prescribe Promethazine for bad coughs. Its cough syrup with Codeine in it.

Received to mullein today. Madexacrea out of it. I think from the taste of the tea, I should be a similar flavor to cannabis. Thank you again.
You can add mint or orange peal and honey to that tea to make it taste really good. I make cannabis tea and mix a few mint herbs whatever is growing at the time or sometimes use an herbal tea mix with it. I’m glad you got it. Looking forward to the full joint smoke report…you will be surprised how smooth it smokes. I would use a grinder to take the burrs out 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back