I have never seen pure white flowers on a cannabis plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly wouldn’t mind some low THC weed. I would love to be able to sit back and smoke a whole joint like the old days of low THC weed(even though it was a bummer to have to smoke a lot back then to catch a good buzz). Cannabis as a decoration is interesting and something I never imagined I would live to see.

I am really enjoying the Critical auto fem (FastBudz) as an alternative to high THC. It has medium level of THC, tastes frosty sweet, and has an almost opiate body relaxation high. Great for sleep. I think it is really good for medical body effects and especially if you don't want to be as mentally impaired for as long, so a decent wake n bake in smaller dosages too. It is great in edibles to add a layer of body relaxation effect. I've been thankful to grow it because it was free bonus seeds from weed-seeds.com and so I probably would never have tried it otherwise.

It’s actually supposed to be good for your lungs. Many people mix their weed with tobacco mostly overseas I think but smoking mullein even by itself is relaxing and a good trick for quitting smoking cigs. It makes your reefer smoking more smooth. I kinda like the weed straight up tho with a cough usually (And a cigarette chaser I’m sorry to say…)

Screenshot_20221123-102737_DuckDuckGo.jpeg

@SubmarineGirl
You were right, Peace is a Cbd crack plant, but my husband and I rolled and smoked a white flower and that white flower was NOT cbd. 😉

Regardless of how they got white by man or Jesus, they are really pretty and whatever I read about the white flowers containing less THC I wouldn’t judge it till I smoked it. Would love to have a jar of those white flowers in my little pharmacy. I’m sure they will look beautiful in the jar or in Christmas baggies 😊
@SubmarineGirl, I was referring to this message, about never judge it till you smoked it. 😉 You were right.

It’s actually supposed to be good for your lungs. Many people mix their weed with tobacco mostly overseas I think but smoking mullein even by itself is relaxing and a good trick for quitting smoking cigs. It makes your reefer smoking more smooth. I kinda like the weed straight up tho with a cough usually (And a cigarette chaser I’m sorry to say…)
One of Yoop & my buddies on here named Bozzo smokes his weed mixed with tobacco that he grows himself. Said he got used to smoking it that way in Germany before they shipped him off to the Asian war games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back