I have no idea what’s going in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allmylove0404

Reaction score
First week of flower and having leaves with these issues, can anyone throw me some advice ? 😩

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 31
Yes I check Ph regularly, it always comes out perfect.
thought this may be nutrient burn, but now that I look at them more I’m really not sure what it is.
Perfect PH you’re lucky. I have to adjust mine as the runoff reads low PH causing leaves like these. My guess is your plant needs calcium

Perfect PH you’re lucky. I have to adjust mine as the runoff reads low PH causing leaves like these. My guess is your plant needs calcium
Would you
are you using PH Perfect Nutrients ? My ph is always between 5.8-6.0

A few other pictures, second one is having different issues, which once again I have no clue what’s going on with it either 😣

Attachments

• 16E3C495-C65E-4CEB-AF31-5668033122B0.jpeg
    16E3C495-C65E-4CEB-AF31-5668033122B0.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 17
  • A6B0FFAB-D8FF-406D-81EB-7224B1F845C2.jpeg
    A6B0FFAB-D8FF-406D-81EB-7224B1F845C2.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 21
Would you

Are you in soil? If so 5.8 and even 6 is a bit low and will cause nute lockout. Is your meter calibrated properly? I would contact AN to get their input on why the pH is in that range and what they recommend as a solution. My understanding is the nutes are buffered to maintain pH in optimal range(makes it harder for pH to swing one way or the other). I was going to get that line when I run out of nutes so this is interesting to me.
DDFF253F-C679-4F96-8A49-F09DCCD2D4A3.jpeg

Are you in soil? If so 5.8 and even 6 is a bit low and will cause nute lockout. Is your meter calibrated properly? I would contact AN to get their input on why the pH is in that range and what they recommend as a solution. My understanding is the nutes are buffered to maintain pH in optimal range(makes it harder for pH to swing one way or the other). I was going to get that line when I run out of nutes so this is interesting to me. View attachment 300536
Yep his PH is more what a hydro grow would be a kin to

Sorry about last post,,, I meant to ask if you think I need to give it cal/mag plus ? Would that help with these issues ? I’m about to start first week of flower
I was just saying that your PH may have dropped from what you are putting in and was concerned that you are also taking PH at runoff. I actually had this problem my last grow figuring it out to late in flower. If your PH out is under 5.8 your soil may not be able to access the CALMAG/nutrients no matter how much you put in. I noticed my current grow doing the same thing so now I’m having to bring my PH in over 7.0 to bring the runoff up to over 6.0. I check the runoff routinely now to check this problem

Would you

No I’m not familiar with PH perfect nutes. I am interested in how it’s working for you tho as if it works great I may use it for a future grow. my PH lowers drastically from what I put in…

A few other pictures, second one is having different issues, which once again I have no clue what’s going on with it either 😣
That second picture look similar to thrip damage but Ive never had that. Maybe even a leaf miner. What does the under side of your leaves look like with the white spots on them. Want to make sure you don’t have additional problem with a critter…

Latest posts

Back