I have questions on what seems to be a sativa/indica hybrid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No... I would guess 4 more weeks or more.

If you truly want to know when the plant is ready, or parts of it are ready, you should invest 3.00 bucks, yes just 3.00 bucks, FREE Shipping and you can Know for Sure when your buds are ready.

3.00 Bucks:[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Microscope-Jeweler-Currency-Magnifier-Adjustable/dp/B00AQAANDS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1410221900&sr=8-4&keywords=30x+pocket+microscope[/ame]

Ok thanks a lot... Never grew outdoor before and it's a completely different strain from wat I'm used too. Really appreciate the input

That little magnifier is one of my favorites. No real focusing needed. Just move it in and out a little to focus. It does have an adjustment but I never move it.

On some units, it's hard to hold the magnifier while holding the bud while adjusting the focus wheel. This one is pretty sweet.

I'm also thinking 4 weeks or more. It is amazing how much those buds can bulk up in the final few weeks of growth.

Latest posts

Back